Increase the Certificate win rate back to normal on the Slot Machine.

Reno_Tarshil

When I found out my Redder Crystal that I had been eagerly awaiting for over a year was finally being released but as a CM Rep item, I was happy and sad at the same time.

It takes Champion Rank, 3 Certs and 100k to purchase one.

When I found out these machines were popping out certs I was overjoyed that I now had a steady source of certs to purchase my crystals for my Alts.

I was going to be okay with the nerf to the slot machine because Certs were no where listed as being changed, but they did. I've seen people's loot results from today.

The Win Rate on Certificates need to be returned to normal to make them worth playing at least. Maxed out Rep Tokens and a ultra super secret rare mount isn't going to do it, if you have nothing you can win at a steady normal valuable rate.

Sorry if I sound silly with this thread.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I found out my Redder Crystal that I had been eagerly awaiting for over a year was finally being released but as a CM Rep item, I was happy and sad at the same time.

It takes Champion Rank, 3 Certs and 100k to purchase one.

When I found out these machines were popping out certs I was overjoyed that I now had a steady source of certs to purchase my crystals for my Alts.

I was going to be okay with the nerf to the slot machine because Certs were no where listed as being changed, but they did. I've seen people's loot results from today.

The Win Rate on Certificates need to be returned to normal to make them worth playing at least. Maxed out Rep Tokens and a ultra super secret rare mount isn't going to do it, if you have nothing you can win at a steady normal valuable rate.

Sorry if I sound silly with this thread.

I think you are silly if you think the certs will go back to the original drop rate. :)

Doesn't hurt to ask.

I suppose so, but to me when I got this from a pack last Tue and placed it then started playing it, 2 things came immediately to mind, the amount of rep, jawa junk and certs dropping must be some kind of mistake.

And this will be patched once they realise.

You cant honestly believe that a rare item(youre lucky to get 5-6 in a hypercrate) that is a part of their main and more importantly, their ongoing income is all of a sudden being given away like 1cent candies?

Agreed.

Yea they really ****ed up the slot machine. Now you never get any scrap , droid parts, or jawa junk... or the certificates and it is a complete waste of credits and time. What was wrong with it to begin with?

You guys have basically made it worthless... what do i need more rep for? Because that is all I am getting and I am capped on that anyhow.

I suppose so, but to me when I got this from a pack last Tue and placed it then started playing it, 2 things came immediately to mind, the amount of rep, jawa junk and certs dropping must be some kind of mistake.

You cant honestly believe that a rare item(youre lucky to get 5-6 in a hypercrate) that is a part of their main and more importantly, their ongoing income is all of a sudden being given away like 1cent candies?

I do. They were going to release more slot machines because this one was a such a big hit. They would have still made money if they left it as is.

And someone has 3 Crate-o-matics. Hardly proving a point.

You missed the point that was proved. Another user claimed they don't drop anymore. Another user in another thread posted he got 3 from his winnings thus proving the first user wrong in that they drop anymore.

You missed the point that was proved. Another user claimed they don't drop anymore. Another user in another thread posted he got 3 from his winnings thus proving the first user wrong in that they drop anymore.

The only important piint here is that the drop is so stupidly low it's a waste of time and credits to try and win certificates lol. Multiple people on hereand reddit have posted their results of multiple used stacks, most getting 0 Certificates so yeah, essentially it's like it was removed from the Machine.... Edited by Pietrastor

If you think the drop rates for mats are that low in a hypercrate, you are getting screwed when you buy yours. Every hypercrate I have gotten has dropped literally DOZENS of mats, including PLENTY of the purple ones. I have something like 120 of 'em sitting in my legacy hold right now - entirely gathered via hypercrates in the last couple of days.

Then you were very very lucky, I got 9 jawa junk out of 2x24 packs plus 8 single packs. got 3 certs. did get 3 of the slot machines though that at the time were highly wanted items. now nothing more than a decoration. In the ones I brought in the last 7 days.

Pack items are random, sure some are going to be lucky just as others are going to be unlucky.

I don't think they should return it to what it was. But, they should increase it. Nothing like hitting the jackpot and getting a rep item that you have maxxed out on already.

The machine has been bludgeoned to non-functional by a nerf bat. BW needs to do better. I agree with nerfing it as it was detrimental to the economy. Now, it is not even worth playing. 150 tokens, not one piece of jawa anything, no certificates, no mount....

I would suggest increasing the cartel certificate drop rate and throw in the golden certificates while adding some more items to that pool. At least make it worth playing.

I don't think they should return it to what it was. But, they should increase it. Nothing like hitting the jackpot and getting a rep item that you have maxxed out on already.

The machine has been bludgeoned to non-functional by a nerf bat. BW needs to do better. I agree with nerfing it as it was detrimental to the economy. Now, it is not even worth playing. 150 tokens, not one piece of jawa anything, no certificates, no mount....

I would suggest increasing the cartel certificate drop rate and throw in the golden certificates while adding some more items to that pool. At least make it worth playing.

I'd be fine with that as long as it was a reasonable rate.

Actually, there are several things over the past few years I haven't been happy with in this game and I voiced my opinion on them. Must be a bother to you that I'm more reasonable about it than you are.

But thank you for your opinion on the matter. :)

Don't be upset Reno Tarshi! Bio is a FANTASTIC COMPANY and doing an OUTSTANDING JOB! They cant please everyone so they do the best they can!

Try to be reasonable and accept the game for what it is! Getting upset at a drop rate is silly! They had to do it, there was no other choice!

Now, go eat your taco and try to smile sport! Lets turn that frown upside down! Lets be happy happy and try to be positive! Ok champ!

Awesome! Have an outstanding day Reno Tarshi!

Don't be upset Reno Tarshi! Bio is a FANTASTIC COMPANY and doing an OUTSTANDING JOB! They cant please everyone so they do the best they can!

Try to be reasonable and accept the game for what it is! Getting upset at a drop rate is silly! They had to do it, there was no other choice!

Now, go eat your taco and try to smile sport! Lets turn that frown upside down! Lets be happy happy and try to be positive! Ok champ!

Awesome! Have an outstanding day Reno Tarshi!

Thank you for the free bump I guess.

Edited by Reno_Tarshil