Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

192 Companion gear

XaioN

So is this new 192 companion gear broken or are the stats supposed to be less than the 178 blues i currently have them using.

Sorry if i'm asking this question in the wrong place but wasn't sure where to post it.

Edited by XaioN
Edit

So is this new 192 companion gear broken or are the stats supposed to be less than the 178 blues i currently have them using.

Sorry if i'm asking this question in the wrong place but wasn't sure where to post it.

Quality control isn't a very familiar concept around here. Many of the companion gear; such as Jaesa, are completely messed up and no better than 162 quality. I put in a bug report and maybe some day it will get corrected. I suggest you do the same thing.

Quality control isn't a very familiar concept around here. Many of the companion gear; such as Jaesa, are completely messed up and no better than 162 quality. I put in a bug report and maybe some day it will get corrected. I suggest you do the same thing.

Yea, gearing my Quinn was ok, but the gear i just put on Jaesa compared to the 178 i had on her was half garbage in terms of stats...I was pretty shocked to see what they claim is 192 gear being so much lower.

But with all of the nerfing and server crappiness coming out of this game, I don't exactly trust them to fix this (properly) any time soon either. What's weird is, not all of the comp gear seems quite so crappy stat-wise. *shrug*

Working as intended, probably. The crafted blue non-moddable droid parts I put on HK have better stats (except for armor rating) than the 192 Companion gear.

They only good thing about the Comp gear is that with one set you can gear all your Treeks, because it is BoL.

Can anyone comment which companion gear is decent?

I know that the Willpower Dmg Dealer is not (Kira/jaesa/Vector etc).

So, Cunning Healer is Okay.

What about the Cunning Dmg? (Vette/Andronikus/etc)?

What about the Aim Dmg (Yunn)?

What about AIm Tank (Treek)?

What about Aim Healer (Elara)?

What about Str Damage (Ahara)?

What about Str Tank (Scourage)?

TY!

Edited by DomiSotto

What about the Aim Dmg (Yunn)?

Looks fine at least on Akaavi and Torian. Of course not 100% accuracy but it's fine for anything you can do with companion.

What about AIm Tank (Treek)?

For companion? Not perfect but better than nothing. 38-39% on Shield / Absorb (level 57 Pierce).

What about Str Tank (Scourage)?

Low on Shield/Def (12-14%). ~39% absorb.

At least on Scourge. If I remember correctly Bowdaar and Khem have higher Shield chance.

Edited by Halinalle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.