the achievement "revenge of the revanite" reset after disconnect

Aignox

Hi,

A new implementation is buggy , the conquest of the event of " Revenge of revanites ."

It disappears after disconnection .

Other people I know who have finished this realization also lost after disconnection .

Image support :

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/273183Screenshot20150121161956046682.jpg

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/795519Screenshot20150121162004164801.jpg

Can confirm, the achievement also reset for me upon logout. :(

Though to clarify, I first completed the achievement before 3.0.2a. Maybe they fixed the achievement with today's patch, not sure.

Edited by Jerba

A lot of the time all you want to hear is an acknowledgement that they know about the issue, that they are looking into it etc.

I've done the Yavin "speaking to the spirits" 3 times now - spoken to each spirit, interacted with each stone (while buffs active) and then itnereacted with the "unknown stone" with buffs active and have failed to get the achievement this should grant each time.

As I'm not seeing threads on this I'm assuming it's only me - yet my messages to CS are simply met with the default response, nothing to indicate it might be a problem for a few people.

Annoying.

A lot of the time all you want to hear is an acknowledgement that they know about the issue, that they are looking into it etc.

Actually what I want is a customer representative that takes 2 minutes to check if I have completed my personal goal and then grant the achievement.

I have no time to do this again since the bug has removed my achievement but not my one time objectives.

Ticket# 15647496 if someone wants to look into it.

Edited by Icestar

They say the patch will fix this.

I hope it means we get the achievement and not have to do it again.

Expect to do it again. Accept you will have yet another achievement that {assuming you ever bother again now} will never reflect when you actually did it.

I dont have the achivement "revenge of the revanite" even with the patch, and i did it this week, if you are not to give us the achievement at least put the event again, no The Trade Emporium **** event again, this is regrettable, you have no account of the work that costs and you dont mind, you dont deserve the players and community you have, we deserve more than this.

They say the patch will fix this.

I hope it means we get the achievement and not have to do it again.

Nope, in fact I did have it before patch and after several log outs, and now it is gone :mad::mad::mad:

They only break things never fix

Should be regranted to all straight away. Easy to track for those who earned guild rewards as that was only granted today...

Should, but will not. Guild or not, any player that met their personal goal should be trivial to track and be properly re-rewarded. But much like the Nar Shadaa Nightlife event and the Rishi stuff, their solution will be to force player to redo it. I mean how many months has it been since the Nar Shadaa stuff was erased? So I know I will not see that again until the event comes back....only for me I will never see them since I will not be redoing them. I will settle for a page that makes zero sense to the onlooker.

I think I will just stop bothering in general, been burned too many times now by this stuff to bother. They had to add timestamps to achievements...yet failed to realize that one error like this and the whole system becomes meaningless. What is the point in a timestamp if it does not truly reflect when a player did something? While it should not, this matters to me. Since I cannot control the ability of other player to inspect my character, I would at least prefer that the curious player sees the truth.

I have been playing this game for ~4 years now {well it will be soon if I include closed beta} and 7 years on this forum this coming October....but with even small things like this I wonder why I bother anymore. I can no longer trust the integrity of the game, can no longer trust that anything I do will "stick"....and by proxy left with a achievement page that make no sense at all anymore and has zero meaning.

We would likely all agree this is most definitely a "first world problem"....it is just the principle of it for me that is the source of my frustration. I set out to unlock it in its first showing....shame on me. So when will it be back again {lol} a couple months from now? Does not matter...I did it this past Sunday before midnight Eastern...why would I want my page to say anything else?