The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Plo Koon vs Kit Fisto

MarcheseAMM

Did Plo Koon ever even do much of anything? He wasn't in any of the (admittedly limited) books I own set in the clone wars era and I definitely don't remember him doing much of anything in the TV series. Though he was fun to play as in that one PSone starwars game.

Did Plo Koon ever even do much of anything? He wasn't in any of the (admittedly limited) books I own set in the clone wars era and I definitely don't remember him doing much of anything in the TV series. Though he was fun to play as in that one PSone starwars game.

He fended off Ventress with a broken arm. Fisto lost.

In addition to the previous points brought up;

Kit Fist was a Shi-Cho master which is great for fighting groups (like droids) but not as good vs a single enemy.

However Plo Koon is a Shine master, which would seve him better vs a single opponent.

I love both of them but I'm gonna give this one to Plo Koon.

However both are Jedi Master council members and superb warriors.

In addition to the previous points brought up;

Kit Fist was a Shi-Cho master which is great for fighting groups (like droids) but not as good vs a single enemy.

However Plo Koon is a Shine master, which would seve him better vs a single opponent.

I love both of them but I'm gonna give this one to Plo Koon.

However both are Jedi Master council members and superb warriors.

That guy Jango Fett wasted on Geonosis was a Jedi Master on the council, in the Lucas era combat ability apparently wasn't a requirement since they let a guy on the council who couldn't even do a basic blaster shot deflection.

Nah, the guy cut down waves of battledroids before he went and faced Jango. Learn your lore. ;)

Implausible considering he got overwhelmed by like 3 shots from a single blaster. I mean, those younglings from the scene where Obi-Wan consults with Yoda did better then he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmR1ee223zQ&x-yt-ts=1421782837&feature=player_detailpage&x-yt-cl=84359240#t=487

Edited by dcaleb