[The Harbinger] [R] <Bad Company> Semi-Casual 18+ PvE - New to OPs welcome!

jgprat

We are Bad Co, a growing semi-casual republic guild of mature players primarily focused mostly on PvE aspects of the game (a few of us occasionally PVP).

Our players are a helpful group in the 30-60 years old, from all US time zones (& South America). We do appreciate the importance of real life, most of us have kids… We have officers who have been playing since launch, and can patiently walk you through any endgame challenging content (if interested!)...

FAQs:

- Friendly atmosphere, 10% XP boost, website, guild ship (fun for mingling, useful for teleporting groups), mumble server, repair funds…

- We usually run OPs of varying difficulties 3 or 4 days per week (starting 7 and 9:30PM), including 1 or 2 open to new/inexperienced players, for all classes/roles! We have enough well geared toons so that we can adjust to have the proper mix.

- We schedule special events (fleet/hard-to-get datacron, hunts, special achievements...)

- We have a guild website http://bc-swtor.enjin.com, check out the calendar (for OPs), achievements, public forums, in-game pictures/videos…

- We also have a sister imperial guild for our alts, we raid there on Monday nights.

- Our only rules/expectations are really common sense: Have fun, don’t need on a drop if not needed; if you sign up do show up…

If that sounds good to you, please fill in an application on the recruitment tab on our guild website or whisper us in-game: Kalliste, Chargeur, Nocturness, or Skeld. You can also search for “bad co” (not Bad Company) in game, and whisper whoever is on… see you soon hopefully!

Edited by jgprat

Quick word to mention we have recently decided to run a weekly OP starting earlier (target start time 7PM PST tbc).

We especially need new folks to join in at this earlier time, thanks for considering us!

Edited by jgprat

• 2 weeks later...

I have been asked if our guild is "exclusive", it is most certainly, not... if you want to have 1 (or more) toon in our guild and others in another guild, that is perfectly Ok with us...

Not every casual guild is as "relaxed" about this, just sayin'...

• 2 weeks later...
I recently got back to the US, been in Japan since 2001, and looking for a casual guild and seems like you guys fit the bill. Got quite of few things going for me and just looking to hang out with some peeps in similar situations (family, college, veteran, etc) that I can relate to and have some fun in pve and pvp content in swtor. Thoughts? I have a Jedi Defender Guardian on Begeren Colony and not feeling the guild. He is in full 186 with a few 192 pieces and is in full pvp starter gear and racing to get as high as I can on rating before the season ends. Hopefully be in touch.

Hello,

I'm an APAC player and has been in this game since 3.0. I'm a Jedi Sage healer and looking for a active guild to join. After I saw your recruitment post thread, I'm interested in joining your guild.

Currently, my guild is always 1 person online (me) during my play time. It is because my play time is not matched with ordinary APAC players. I'm mostly online during 10:00 AM (GMT+8) ~ 6:00 PM (GMT+8).

But this should match the active time of your guild (around 8:00 PM ~ midnight at US time).

Currently, I'm at gear level 192 ~ 198 by doing pug ops and daily flashpoints to earn ultimate comm.

But ops is not major criteria for me to choose guild. I'm looking for a guild that has active ppl online that I can talk to since it is a MMO, not a sole PC game. I'm also willing to help in various ops team.

Please tell me how I can contact you in any way.

Thank you.

dtheartist,

So sorry for not posing back to you sooner, I have been on vacation :D

I looks like it would be fantastic to have you!

Of course, it is entirely up to you as to whether you would prefer to roll a new toon on Harbinger or transfer over your guardian... either would be welcome!

I would recommend you check out our website http://bc-swtor.enjin.com and fill out an application, and we will go from there, and thank you very much for considering us!

Paganchou,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit an application on our website and considering us!

Please whisper to Meshuga, Ishman, Kalliste, Defur, Grimlock or Velvet-elvis in game and we can tell you more about us, answer any questions you have, and go on from there.

If we are on our alts, you can also search for “bad co” in game, and whisper to whoever is on, so they can point you in the right direction…

Hope to hear from you soon!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...