Legacy Wide Inventory Search Feature

EPCOT

I did a forum search and only found one post from 2013 regarding this subject.

It would be useful beyond belief to be able to perform a keyword search on your Cargo Holds LEGACY WIDE for items. I have particular problems determining if I have pieces of an armor set to complete it and add it to collections. The way that the search works could be just like the GTN search function. I have 22 characters on this server times 5 bays each. That's 110 Bays to search! :p

Please throw this one to the Dev team and see what they think. It would be a great "quality of life" feature for the players.

If you like this idea, please say so and let BW know if there is support for this kind of feature.

Thanks. :)

Maybe it will solved by new legacy perk If each stronghold has seperate lagacy bank addition we have 20 tab of legacy bank slot. I can give some credits or CC for this expansion slots.

More than one legacy storage would be good. I play mostly Imp side so my poor Pub side toons have to be smuggled into Imp space to use the current storage bank. While it does make for fun RP on occasion, it's not always practical.

More than one legacy storage would be good. I play mostly Imp side so my poor Pub side toons have to be smuggled into Imp space to use the current storage bank. While it does make for fun RP on occasion, it's not always practical.

Can't you move your legacy bank to a Nar Shadda Stronghold?