LF Casual Guild to do FPs, OPs, various other stuff with. Both sides.

CashewGuy

I'm looking for a casual guild to do some of the stuff mentioned in the title with. I was applying to TAW, but had to wait until my microphone stuff got here, and by that time they'd rejected the app because I didn't respond to it in time (and I didn't get a reply from the message I sent, I was waiting until the mic stuff got to my house).

Really looking for a casual group to play with on the weekends / whenever. While I have a microphone now, I *really* dislike voice chat, and would love to join a guild that doesn't need it (even if it were required, I probably wouldn't be using it). I also don't like meetings or any of that, I'm into gameplay. I've got a level 40-something Jedi Shadow on the pub side (and I'm leveling some other characters), and a level 20-something Powertech BH on the Imp side.

I mostly play on the weekends and in the evenings through the week. Mature group appreciated. While I said I don't like meetings or voice chat, forums (that look at least a little good) are appreciated and I'd probably participate a lot there.

Thanks!

Edited by CashewGuy