The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

I disagree but that being said Vitiate used his full power on the team that attacked him. Sidious was fighting to humiliate the team that attacked him. There's a difference. It's like tying both hands behind your back and still dropping most of the team in two seconds.

I lost some brain cells reading this, but I love you. Here is a link for information about the Strike Team that Vitiate dominated in seconds, and some other stuff: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t607243.html. Also, Sidious wasn't fighting to humiliate them, lol. He killed the first three before they could really react, and then proceeded to be humiliated by Mace, in Anakin's point of view, at least. Beating the B-Team isn't as impressive as beating the TOR squad, especially when the TOR squad has more members and the Hero of Tython, one of the best ever by far.

Edited by MarcheseAMM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

I lost some brain cells reading this, but I love you. Here is a link for information about the Strike Team that Vitiate dominated in seconds, and some other stuff: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t607243.html. Also, Sidious wasn't fighting to humiliate them, lol. He killed the first three before they could really react, and then proceeded to be humiliated by Mace, in Anakin's point of view, at least. Beating the B-Team isn't as impressive as beating the TOR squad, especially when the TOR squad has more members and the Hero of Tython, one of the best ever by far.

He didn't fight to humiliate them?

"The Sith grew past the use of Lightsabers", Sidious had told him. "But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi. "

This is Sidious opinion of the Lightsaber. This confirms, right here, that he doesn't take Lightsaber combat seriously. Despite this fact he was able to destroy the team sent to kill him and fight evenly with Windu in a method he has deemed "To humiliate" the Jedi. Windu, one of the best duelists, in the entire history of the Jedi order. You're not very good at debating are you?

You post your fanboy nonsense, someone calls you out on it and posts canonically proven fact, and you then claim it "gives you a headache" or other such nonsense. You don't really post any real rebuttal and you tend to ignore what is canon in favor of your own biased opinions. Last time I had a discussion with you it was in the Darth Bandon thread you created in which you insulted me, told me you would provide evidence against me, and then right after tell me "I'm not seriously going to argue about Bandon!" are you going to run away this time too?

You run from Beni, avoid debating with Sel, and mostly troll Aurbere without seriously attempting to debate against him. No one here takes you seriously and while I won't say who I am on KMC I do know outside your small fan circle, no one takes you seriously there either. In fact, that same club, tends to just pat you on the back while providing no input of their own. Yet you continue to mock the SWTOR forums "knowledge" or "lack there of" despite the fact that even where "you come from" rolls their eyes at a lot of your posts. You can argue really well within the confines of the old republic but outside it? You don't really know much.

You think Bandon is one of the greatest Sith. Why do you think people would ever take you seriously? :rolleyes:

Edited by Rhyltran

While I know that is suppose to be a threat, I'm more offended that you think that threat has any bearing over me. Plus I know Selenial wouldn't (to my knowledge) support with me getting banned, so you and Beni, both of which have less credibility then me in the grand scheme of things, discussing to report me does nothing but inspire me to post more

- - -

I nominate Vitiate as the the third placed opponent for his vast superiority over Revan, a Yoda tier Force-user.

You can consider a threat if you wish, but the three of us agreed that flaming and trolling is to be discouraged. And Sel would support it if you continue because she agreed that we would act against those antics. Continue your antics and I will report you.

Follow the rules.

You can consider a threat if you wish, but the three of us agreed that flaming and trolling is to be discouraged. And Sel would support it if you continue because she agreed that we would act against those antics. Continue your antics and I will report you.

Follow the rules.

Very well, though I'm surprised you didn't report me yet. That's kind of your thing.

So who's getting debated here?

I know Yoda is. I think. But he has my vote anyway, so whoever else is up doesn't really matter. :p

Yoda, Caedus, and apparently Vitiate.

Beni feels that there is contention between Caedus and Yoda, so I'm betting we'll need to test our process of selection (who wants to come up with a name for it? :p) for those three. :p

"The Sith grew past the use of Lightsabers", Sidious had told him. "But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi. "

This is Sidious opinion of the Lightsaber. This confirms, right here, that he doesn't take Lightsaber combat seriously. Despite this fact he was able to destroy the team sent to kill him and fight evenly with Windu in a method he has deemed "To humiliate" the Jedi. Windu, one of the best duelists, in the entire history of the Jedi order. You're not very good at debating are you?

You post your fanboy nonsense, someone calls you out on it and posts canonically proven fact, and you then claim it "gives you a headache" or other such nonsense. You don't really post any real rebuttal and you tend to ignore what is canon in favor of your own biased opinions. Last time I had a discussion with you it was in the Darth Bandon thread you created in which you insulted me, told me you would provide evidence against me, and then right after tell me "I'm not seriously going to argue about Bandon!" are you going to run away this time too?

You run from Beni, avoid debating with Sel, and mostly troll Aurbere without seriously attempting to debate against him. No one here takes you seriously and while I won't say who I am on KMC I do know outside your small fan circle, no one takes you seriously there either. In fact, that same club, tends to just pat you on the back while providing no input of their own. Yet you continue to mock the SWTOR forums "knowledge" or "lack there of" despite the fact that even where "you come from" rolls their eyes at a lot of your posts. You can argue really well within the confines of the old republic but outside it? You don't really know much.

You think Bandon is one of the greatest Sith. Why do you think people would ever take you seriously? :rolleyes:

I like this guy.

I have to interject here and disagree, HEAVILY. For the most part I am merely enjoying the show, but while impressive, Revan is not on Yoda's level. I am sure Aurbere can post the feats and such when he returns from the movies, but I just had to say something.

So, in case no one noticed, I am back from the movies, but I won't be posting it tonight. Way too late to do it now.

I see I touched a nerve, good. I am most amused.

Failure of an argument, and obviously not referring to what you think it means. Humiliation can mean a great deal of things, and many Sith would consider it humiliation to die on the battlefield against a Jedi. Humiliating them by merely killing them can easily be speculated as an answer to what Sidious is referring you.

You post your fanboy nonsense, someone calls you out on it and posts canonically proven fact, and you then claim it "gives you a headache" or other such nonsense. You don't really post any real rebuttal and you tend to ignore what is canon in favor of your own biased opinions.

That's because the main debaters here that hold significance already know my views on most subjects, and my arguments for such subjects. I'm not going out of my way to educate some rejects on Star Wars lore, lol.

Last time I had a discussion with you it was in the Darth Bandon thread you created in which you insulted me, told me you would provide evidence against me, and then right after tell me "I'm not seriously going to argue about Bandon!" are you going to run away this time too? You think Bandon is one of the greatest Sith. Why do you think people would ever take you seriously? :rolleyes:

This is why SWTOR isn't taken seriously, lol. The thread was a joke thread made out of reference to what me and Selenial had been working with earlier in the day about certain member(s).

You run from Beni,

I beat Beni debate in every debate we had, broski. He even admits that.

avoid debating with Sel

Personal reasons, not because I don't think I can. I don't want to ruin our relationship.

and mostly troll Aurbere without seriously attempting to debate against him.

Nah, me and Aurbere have had some serious discussions on KMC.

No one here takes you seriously and while I won't say who I am on KMC I do know outside your small fan circle, no one takes you seriously there either. In fact, that same club, tends to just pat you on the back while providing no input of their own. Yet you continue to mock the SWTOR forums "knowledge" or "lack there of" despite the fact that even where "you come from" rolls their eyes at a lot of your posts.

Lmfao, Aurbere and Beni admit my knowledge on lore, they just don't like how I showcase it. That's obviously understandable. It is also understandable why you are being so defensive because all you saw of me is trolling Aurbere and Beni, and then making a joke Bandon thread for me and Selenial to laugh.

You can argue really well within the confines of the old republic but outside it? You don't really know much.

I debated for 3 years purely PT, OT, and the aftermath bro. SWF banned any Pre-TPM characters.

Edited by MarcheseAMM

Ok stop with the pointless mud slinging contest.

If only because he's taking you to the curb on actual lore related discussion Ant, and you're embarrassing yourself.

Lol what? Stop embarrassing yourself and read what we are writing. He wrote the entire mud slinging first, after I trashed his argument. He failed to even respond to the argument itself, and just spent the time writing "u sux so much." My respect for you is drastically decreasing mother. Impress me soon or I will leave your house and get my GF preg.

Edited by MarcheseAMM

No Talzin, or are using the Dathomir nexus argument?

Well, Talzin's only been suggested by, I think, one person, and no one else has agreed to it. So we probably won't be considering Talzin for #3.

Once we get the word from Beni if he considers Vitiate a candidate we can move on to the next step.

Well, Talzin's only been suggested by, I think, one person, and no one else has agreed to it. So we probably won't be considering Talzin for #3.

Once we get the word from Beni if he considers Vitiate a candidate we can move on to the next step.

Talzin's probably #5-#6.

These double-standards are getting ridiculous now, Aurbere. I said I would comply, but Bandon-Hater should get a warning too, IMO. He threw wayyy more insults then I did, and all because I said one little sentence. Gez. :rolleyes: Edited by MarcheseAMM

These double-standards are getting ridiculous now, Aurbere. I said I would comply, but Bandon-Hater should get a warning too, IMO. He threw wayyy more insults then I did, and all because I said one little sentence. Gez. :rolleyes:

I was getting to it. Jeez.

Rhyltran, please do not engage in flaming or aggressive discussions. Remember that we are trying to keep the atmosphere here friendly. As such, this is a friendly warning.

Rhyltran, please do not engage in flaming or aggressive discussions. Remember that we are trying to keep the atmosphere here friendly. As such, this is a friendly warning.

LOL! *does immature teenage male from America dance*

Yes. But not all of them.

...which ones would you put above Plagueis? (See, I'm doing a non-trolling convo in SWTOR. Woah.)