The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

Wouldn't be very effective tool if it gives the other person they're fighting an amp as well, would it?

They both had amulets :confused:

A better question. What's the point of an amulet if it doesn't amp the user one way or another? I doubt they wore it because of style...

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

What Rhyltran said essentially, add to that that Starkiller and Vader haven't actually replicated anything Kun has done with his amulets i.e. Force blasts, and frankly his other feats are more important and numerous.

The only reason he could use force blast was because of the gauntlet. Without it he couldn't use the ability.

Well done you repeated what we've been saying for three pages, allowing you to channel your rage into dark side energy blasts is entirely different from Exar Kun being massively amped as Selenial suggests.

Honestly why do so many people place Kun so low? It makes no sense.

They both had amulets :confused:

A better question. What's the point of an amulet if it doesn't amp the user one way or another? I doubt they wore it because of style...

Incase you didn't know, Ulic got his from Aleema so she could control him, thinking he'd be an enraged monster. Kun snatched his from a Massassi priest at Nadd's behest.

Because it channelled and focused their power... but that doesn't make in a constant amp.

I'd like to remind the opposition that Kun's superiority is in no way being posited on his ability to wield the Force blasts, we're merely responding to the claim that Kun's amulet should be treated as an constant and external power source.

Edited by Beniboybling

Because it channelled and focused their power... but that doesn't make in a constant amp.

I'd like to remind the opposition that Kun's superiority is in no way being posited on his ability to wield the Force blasts, we're merely responding to the claim that Kun's amulet should be treated as an constant and external power source.

Wut now?

Well done you repeated what we've been saying for three pages, allowing you to channel your rage into dark side energy blasts is entirely different from Exar Kun being massively amped as Selenial suggests.

Honestly why do so many people place Kun so low? It makes no sense.

Ah so you're just massively ignoring the fact that it's not just energy blasts, but actually magnifies and concentrates his rage permanently, as numerous sources (some of which Beni already linked) suggest.

Glad we got that out of the way.

Because everything he does is amped.

Amulet? Amp.

Holocron crashing? On Yavin IV = amped.

Manadlorian iron smashing? Amped.

Barrier feat? On Yavin IV = amped.

Source?

Nice assumption.

Nice assumption.

LOL it wasn't even on Yavin IV.

No he is not always amped, go do some basic TotJ research, please. Kun practically made Yavin IV that powerful, it being as powerful as it is is a feat for Kun if anything, not derogatory to his feats.

Make an actual argument for Vader or Starkiller being superior or I just don't care, because baseless lowballing is not amongst my interests.

Ah so you're just massively ignoring the fact that it's not just energy blasts, but actually magnifies and concentrates his rage permanently, as numerous sources (some of which Beni already linked) suggest.

Glad we got that out of the way.

It allows him to unleash his inner rage into concentrated blasts, source for the rest of what you posted or are you just going to continuously sh*t on Kun?

Your fervant anti-Nomi bias seems to be creeping up here to, do you simply not like TotJ?

Wut now?
You're not understand the difference between being empowered by an external source, and having you're own power focused. Fact is the power of the amulet comes from Kun, and wouldn't be as potent without his power to fuel it.
Because everything he does is amped.

Amulet? Amp.

Holocron crashing? On Yavin IV = amped.

Manadlorian iron smashing? Amped.

Barrier feat? On Yavin IV = amped

I wasn't aware that Kun only had four feats... :rolleyes:

Anyway, concluding that everything Kun did on Yavin 4 is a nexus feat, assumes that for every one of those feats Kun was drawing on a nexus. However if Kun didn't need a nexus to perform those feats, he wouldn't have drawn upon it, so again, you're assuming he did. I don't think that's a safe assumption to make unless it's actually stated.

As for where it is, Exar Kun smashing down the wall of Mandalorian iron was prior to him turning to the dark side, and prior to him achieving mastery over that power. And considering he ended up eclipsing Freedon Nadd I see no reason to believe he couldn't replicate this feat in his much more powerful condition.

Especially if we consider it in context, Nadd encouraging Kun to embrace his dark power and Kun "standing on the threshold of the future" implies to me that this is the power Kun could possess if he became a Sith as he did.

Anyway, concluding that everything Kun did on Yavin 4 is a nexus feat, assumes that for every one of those feats Kun was drawing on a nexus. However if Kun didn't need a nexus to perform those feats, he wouldn't have drawn upon it, so again, you're assuming he did. I don't think that's a safe assumption to make unless it's actually stated.

Lol okay. It wasn't stated that Revan drew on the nexus so Revan > Luke...

Seriously he was on a nexus, l2dealwithit.

Actually I have a job which rarely gives me anything short of a 16 hour shift, with kids to care for to boot, oh and Kun isn't one of my favourites actually, but that doesn't really matter. If trying to get one of the most powerful Sith ever recognised on a list if I think he should be there makes me biased then sure. I however don't partake in generic nexus bashing.

The two of you started throwing jabs long before I got tired of hearing continuous anti-Kun sentiments which still remain baseless. Though it's funny you claim that right after I suggested moving on to Valkorion's moving up a spot, a character I dislike immensely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.