• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

If it is within his body, I would say control. If it is like how he did to make Anakin, then alter.

cs, you are now my personal quoter for Aurbere. I will reward you once a month for completing any request of your choice. Quote my above post. ^

Edited by MarcheseAMM

That being said, what really is the big fuss over his manipulation? Midichlorians are the passage ways between the Force energies of the environment and the user. It is honestly a showcase of an intelligence on lore then raw power.

(cs, quote this for me too).

Edited by MarcheseAMM

So Vitiate has literally zero Control abilities.

What an amazing Sith Lord. :rak_01:

To be fair, feats. He has no feats for control. For now. He has no skill in sense though.

About alter...I was on the opinion of Vitiate > Plagueis but now I'm not so sure.

To be fair, feats. He has no feats for control. For now. He has no skill in sense though.

About alter...I was on the opinion of Vitiate > Plagueis but now I'm not so sure.

Bow before the superiority of Darth Plagueis, the True Lord of the Sith! :jawa_evil:

Edited by Aurbere

Well Caedus' lightning could only warp his subjects, not disintegrate them, and if I recall he was unable to subdue Jaina with lightning in their final battle, whereas the Sith Emperor's lightning stopped Revan and the Jedi Strike Team in there tracks. That said I think Caedus might have been missing an arm, and had been stabbed in the stomach.

I am still confident however that Caedus is more powerful than Talzin.

If you are talking about when Jain finally killed Caedus, I think Caedus was actually throwing the fight. His foresight was crazy strong. He only went dark in order to prevent specific events from occurring in the future. Once beyond the shatter points that would have created those events, he said "okay my jobs done, time to die."

So using that fight may not be the best comparison.

If you are talking about when Jain finally killed Caedus, I think Caedus was actually throwing the fight. His foresight was crazy strong. He only went dark in order to prevent specific events from occurring in the future. Once beyond the shatter points that would have created those events, he said "okay my jobs done, time to die."

He went to the dark side to prevent Darth Krayt from uprising... something he bluntly failed to do. :confused:

Caedus was more focused on other things than Jaina, so he wasn't really interested in the fight.