New 192 gear with Willpower broken

ljepsen

The new 192 companion gear from The Spirit of Cooperation with willpower stats are broken.

Some of the parts has worse stats than green 168 gear.

I can confirm broken parts on Nadia Grell and Jaesa Williiams

EDIT:

Same thing with the devoted allies off hand from The Great Beasthunt Daily on Rishi. Also both on Nadia and Jaesa.

Edited by ljepsen

Given the issues with the Sorc implants, I'm beginning to suspect that a Willpower user might have touched a dev in a bad place.

For comparison sake:

Jaesa Willsaam in the Companion 192 gear:

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac339/wrlang86us/Jaesa.jpg

Vette in 192 Companion gear:

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac339/wrlang86us/Vette.jpg

Edited by DinoDo

I'm glad someone else has seen this as well. The chest and gloves are way off on Nadia's devoted gear. I tried to contact support, but my tickets disappeared after my 3rd attempt. I wanted my credits for removing augments around replaced ,but I'm done trying. This kind of error should be caught by quality control. Just a 10 sec recheck could have fixed this. Now my job requires extreme quality control as a nurse. As a developer of a 100-200 million dollar enterprise - not so much. When I first joined at initial launch the telekinetic throw animation would glitch and continue to throw debris. Guess what? Over 3 years later the animation still glitches. That tells me developers take little pride in what they do. In my minds eye I see the developers laughing at how gullible I am for spending more money on this game!

5 pieces seem to have much lower stats than intended, or so I would like to believe.

[Devoted Allies Force-lord's Relay]

[Devoted Allies Force-lord's Gloves]

[Devoted Allies Force-lord's System]

[Devoted Allies Force-lord's Vestments]

5 pieces seem to have much lower stats than intended, or so I would like to believe.

[Devoted Allies Force-lord's Relay]

[Devoted Allies Force-lord's Gloves]

[Devoted Allies Force-lord's Vestments]

Dont forget the off hand too.

So thats 6 out of 12 items (if you include broken off hand) That is really poor quality control....

Edited by ljepsen

A lot of the items in the daily sets for the comps are bugged and have wrong or too low stats on them (Tech inst. of Force Power etc.)

I have given up doing dailys for gearing comps for the time being as their 186 crafted mods etc. are giving way better stats.

So, the ops are bugged, the dailys and their quest rewards are bugged...what are we going to do at lvl60 atm?

Finally after 3 years i'm getting bored...

Bump... have devs made any comment about all these "low stat items" issues?

Didn't see any in the mention of a small patch update tomorrow

It's definitely weird how this got through, there's only a handful of sets, and multiple sets have issues. Makes you wonder if anyone actually did look at them before going live lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you people not able to read?

Items + Economy

• The following items have had their stats corrected:
    • Devoted Allies Force-lord's Gloves
    • Devoted Allies Force-lord's System
    • Devoted Allies Assault Focus
    • Devoted Allies Force-lord's Vestments
    • Devoted Allies Force-lord's Relay