so mara/sents got a heads up...

TracyKirkham

There's always someone who has it worse than your class, doesn't mean that this entitle the devs to ignore our needs.

Oh and nice comfort for PVP Mercs "Your spec is good in PVE so suck it up" :rolleyes:

PS: Not to mention that dps merc sucked ever since the Tracer spam nerf and never had a fotm spec, so I don't think marauders needed the response more since they are useless for only 1 patch so far...

Edited by cs_zoltan

Sents/Maras suck in all content

Mandos/Mercs only suck in PvP and are crazy good in PvE

Sents/Maras needed the dev response more than mercs/mandos

This post isn't to take away from mara's need.

This post is for illustrating lack of attention to dps merc need in ranked pvp.

No need to measure who sucks worse.

This post isn't to take away from mara's need.

This post is for illustrating lack of attention to dps merc need in ranked pvp.

No need to measure who sucks worse.

The thread is literally just trying to take away from other classes' needs.

Bioware fixed the class that was **** in all forms of content before they fixed the one that is a fotm reroll for both its rolls in PvE. They are (rightly) prioritizing fixing completely broken classes before balancing the half broken ones.

And like scoundrels for the last several years, you have the option of rolling heals instead of obstinately being mediocre as a DPS and being quite good.

Bioware fixed the class that was **** in all forms of content before they fixed the one that is a fotm reroll for both its rolls in PvE. They are (rightly) prioritizing fixing completely broken classes before balancing the half broken ones.

And like scoundrels for the last several years, you have the option of rolling heals instead of obstinately being mediocre as a DPS and being quite good.

Literally, I hope mara's have their issues addressed.

Literally, I have friends who play mara's and want them to like their toons.

Literally stated, ranked PVP.

Literally stated DPS merc...so to be clear.

Obstinate? Yes. Yes I am.

But don't worry bro, no need to come to the forum and pee farther than me, BW gonna hook you up.

DPS Merc has been almost useless since the tracer nerf and poor marauders can't even take 1 patch being at the bottom of the barrel. Entitled much?

ok all this" youre better at thus and so" stuff.. is bull

i mean i could understand leaving is dead meat in pvp is we were head and shoulders better in pve, but were not. its isnt like we are doing sooooo much damage than we would be OP with a little survivability.

i also run a PT and i can do as much or more damage on that thing in either pve or pvp with lesser gear, so please, stop with the "yeah but"s...

Mara's are still in a much better place than we are due to the aggro drop, which is freaking huge.