More flashpoint bugs since last patch

I am on the Manaan quest line that takes me into the Depths of Manaan Flashpoint. Without being in a group I was able to walk into the [Group] Flashpoint. I don't think that is supposed to be possible. I realized almost right away that something was wrong and left the flash point.

I took a look at my mission log only to see the [solo] Flashpoint had not been added to my Mission Log.

I am forced to use the phase reset.

I join group finder for [Tactical Flashpoint] Depths of Manaan.

When the group is found and I click the "Travel Now" button, it tells me it has failed and I need to try again or leave the group and use the group finder again.

Attempt to walk into the FP through the entrance, new error: "You are in a different difficulty than the group leader"

So I leave the group and get locked out of group finder for 10 minutes.

10 minutes go by and it tells me I need to reset the phase.

Attempt to reset the phase, and now it is telling me I reset the phase too recently.

I dropped any quest related to Depths of Manaan EXCEPT the "Shadows of Revan: Prelude" (because the devs for this game are so terrible I am positive I will never be able to get it back if I drop it)

This allowed me to reset the phase and grab the [solo] Depths of Manaan quest from the NPC outside of the FP.

I know all this is my own fault and everything in this game is always working as intended. It makes me wish I had a cushy job where I could be lazy. I could just blame the results of my sloth on my customers until it worked to their benefit, in which case, I would punish them for taking advantage of one (Ravagers) of my many, MANY mistakes.

You can definitely walk into group flashpoints solo.

Regardless, it reads like a very specific series of events happened to mess you up. I for one have gone through the prelude twice with no problems. Expecting an infinite number of scenarios be tested prior to release would only ensure content never gets released.

Anywas you may need to reset, not abandon, the prelude quest to get the right manaan quest from Theron or Lana.

Edited by bdatt