The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Zeltron Skin Tones!

Sperith

Heeeya EA Overlords!

So, why add a new species when for a hundred CCs or so we could just add one or two variations of a HOT PINK skin tone for Humans or Chiss? I know a lot of people who like to play their characters as Zeltrons, but they have to end up playing Sith Purebloods with the Dark Side V to turn themselves a shade that's not even really what we need. It would be such an incredibly easy thing to add in for all the money it might make from people not only changing their skin colors, but changing their species to look the part!

I know the Zeltron community isn't massive, but it's not like you would have to take the time to create an all new model or anything like that. Just stick your hands all up in the color palette and make a couple of tweaks

/signed

I'd love to see this implemented, either as a skin tone pack for an existing species like you suggest here, or as a separate "Near-Human" species unlock that includes various skin tones (and minor things like options for pointed ears) that would allow you to make Zeltrons, Nagai, Arkanian-Offshoots, etc.

(I don't think a single 'recolored' species like Zeltrons would be worth doing as a full species unlock, but if you had a bunch of new species made available in a single unlock via a wide variety of skin tones I think it would be worth the cost.)

Edited by DarthDymond

Also thought Pantoran would make a good choice for another playable species. They just need blue skin (already seen in-game on Chiss in various hues and shades); yellow eyes (but also aqua, lilac, and magenta eyes are possible); and lilac, light pink, light blue, aqua, or white hair; and yellow or white face tattoo designs. Female Pantoran hairstyles often have golden head-dresses/jewelry --- so that would probably mean some new special hairstyles; but still could include hairstyles that we've seen in game since the start.

• 2 months later...
/signed

I'd love to see this implemented, either as a skin tone pack for an existing species like you suggest here, or as a separate "Near-Human" species unlock that includes various skin tones (and minor things like options for pointed ears) that would allow you to make Zeltrons, Nagai, Arkanian-Offshoots, etc.

(I don't think a single 'recolored' species like Zeltrons would be worth doing as a full species unlock, but if you had a bunch of new species made available in a single unlock via a wide variety of skin tones I think it would be worth the cost.)

Agreed.