This game needs a 24 on 24 warzone.

Beakertanks

Sure. Gonna take a bit. Hard to spontaneously do.

Now if we had a 24 on 24 warzone it could get done tonight.

I think many of the folks here would be willing to jump in and help with that footage by taking part in your test video....pick and day/night and a time, post it up in it's own thread? Let folks know what the "event" is about and its goals. I would bet that could happen tonight?

Even if it's not the full 24v24....how close to that can ya get? Start there with that first video and post it up with the results. That should satisfy most to start? :D

It would be a ghost town. I don't have problems with FPS but lots of people do. It seems to be more related to what drivers, chipsets and versions of DirectX/other drivers people have than pure power. Which tells us that the engine isn't really optimized too well. This would probably keep people out of the queue for it.

I'm not knocking the idea/concept. I just don't think it's practical for this game.

Anyone play Aion? Remeber Dredgion? I love this idea....not 24 v 24...but a much more diverse then node humping and door guarding. To combat FPS issues, simply make it available at certain times of the day...that way BW may be able to reallocate resources, etc. for it during those times. It's a mix of PvE and PvP objectives that keeps the fight moving...in fact...it's a race. Guilds/Premades and Pugs alike can set events for it or find groups in advance since you know when it will pop.

Training the NPC mobs onto the other team was an issue at first but was easily corrected with long, but not endless teathers.

Here's a link:

http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/Battleground+Dredgion