The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More mini Games Like The Slot Machine

Vanisher

I like these mini games for stronghold items can you picture having a guild fun night where these slot machines are setup say an area cleared out in the stronghold for a pvp duelling guild event also if there are more mini games this could be a really cool thing for a guild to do get together at a stronghold and throwing a party or fun night.

Ideas can range from another slot machine with other prizes say a speeder slot machine. Now have these speeders as a reward bound to legacy. So it doesn't flood the market but have them have a high vendor sell value so players can sell them for credits back to vendors. Have them bound to legacy so you can get all your toons the speeders.

Maybe holo chess or what ever that game is in new hope cheque and 3po play. Or maybe something as simple as a Tetris like game or whatever and the higher the score the different items u could get as a reward.

I think the mini games should have a pay out so the reward is equal to running dailies or playing games time spent in game equals the appropriate payout.

What kind of cool mini games can you think off? Post them here. Would be cool to have a party room full of games

What about a mini claw game and you get chances to win a vanity pet...you could have a variety say 30 mini pets maybe only 5 or so different ones but different colours etc. And every so often the game resets say after a week at each reset irregardless. You can make it that this game isn't a win every time like the slots but fun and also make it hard and rather than flooding the GTN with pets have the pers when won bound to legacy but when you try to sell to a vendor say they are worth 10 000 or 20 000 credits or less but worth while so after you have all the pets or you are waiting for a week to find yours you can keep playing and practicing.

Or say simple whack a mole type game but whack an Ewok or jawa or a gungan lol use the number pad the 9 keys as the hammer location of where the hammer hits. Or a wide variety of other things give out player tittles like whack an Ewok Champion for the person with the highest score of the day across the server. And maybe if the get it say five times or ten times as champ of the day they get more tittles. Maybe offer a prize at certain scores and make them bound to legacy and once you have them all you can sell back to vendors for credits. Again make the values equal to what you would make saying grinding out dailies for the same amount of time.

Love your tag I would also love to see a next vanity pet that growled and maybe even purred lol.

These mini games are just an idea I am sure there could be millions of ideas. Just fun small amusements like I said to get the guild together and do something none raiding or pvping and just fun. We host pvp duels every so often.would be fun to have some small things and they can be cartel times bet they would go crazy I am curious to see how sales of the latest cartel pack went after people found out there was a slot machine that worked. If it did well then I think you should do more things like it. I think it's a great idea. I think how it's affextted the market is a side effect but I am sure that can just be adjusted just raise the cost of those items that are affected like the purple grade 11 mats and bump up the cost of the cartel certificate items

Agreed, I gave my guildleader one of the big keys for my tat sh to use if he wanted to have any events there, put a slot machine and the token vendor in there today so he can invite guildies into it to try their luck if they want while I'm offline. Edited by XiamaraSimi