Bug [WEEKLY] Spirit of Cooperation

BadOrb

My party of three finished the weekly only to get , for HK two sniper rifles , also for another HK I got a techstaff and techblade and the 3rd person for vette got no mainhand or offhand. Obviously there is a work around by getting them from the enemy within once a week and from she who greedily devours for the other.

Also in a team of 3 upon doing the enemy within weekly it would only finish for one of the party members at a time , I'm sure this wasn't the case a week or so ago.

UPDATE - It does seem to be a bug as my friend received a mainhand and offhand for treek in the PTS's version of the ([WEEKLY] Spirit of Cooperation) mission the other day.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

My party of three finished the weekly only to get , for HK two sniper rifles , also for another HK I got a techstaff and techblade and the 3rd person for vette got no mainhand or offhand. Obviously there is a work around by getting them from the enemy within once a week and from she who greedily devours for the other.

From what I've seen, that weekly only gives a set of armor, not weapons. I got an HK set and a set for Elara. I think getting the weapons from Enemy Within and the Rishi one isn't a "workaround", it's what's intended.

Also in a team of 3 upon doing the enemy within weekly it would only finish for one of the party members at a time , I'm sure this wasn't the case a week or so ago..

It's been like that since day one.

From what I've seen, that weekly only gives a set of armor, not weapons. I got an HK set and a set for Elara. I think getting the weapons from Enemy Within and the Rishi one isn't a "workaround", it's what's intended.

It's been like that since day one.

I was thinking that but two of us got random weapons , two sniper rifles and I got a techstaff and techblade. The third person got as you did no weapons at all.

As to the second part , well the initial enemy within ( first time completion ) let us all finish the quest at the same time . So I take it the weekly ( after the initial one ) has always been like that ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I was thinking that but two of us got random weapons , two sniper rifles and I got a techstaff and techblade. The third person got as you did no weapons at all.

As to the second part , well the initial enemy within ( first time completion ) let us all finish the quest at the same time . So I take it the weekly ( after the initial one ) has always been like that ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

The weapons you get are the ones your companions can use. Those weapons are usable by any companion in your legacy who uses the same sort of item, but it's not a complete list. So a Sith Warrior could choose a cunning blaster (because they have Vette) and send it to an Inquisitor for Andrinikos to use, but nobody except a Bounty Hunter will see the Aim Tank pistol, since Blizz is the only one to use it.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Enemy Within drops the mainhands, are you sure you're not mixing them up?

I tried running the Yavin weekly with a guildmate after we both finished the initial questline, it was in week 2 or 3, we couldn't do the [WEEKLY] enemy within together, we could only assist each other.

Enemy Within drops the mainhands, are you sure you're not mixing them up?

I tried running the Yavin weekly with a guildmate after we both finished the initial questline, it was in week 2 or 3, we couldn't do the [WEEKLY] enemy within together, we could only assist each other.

Yeah enemy within drops the mainhands and she who greedily devours drops the offhands.

Ah I see yeah that was our problem with that part too , after the initial [solo] enemy within final battle , we couldn't do it for the weekly version.

As to the not getting the right weapons / offhands from the reward for Spirit of Cooperation , my freind informed me that she got treeks mainhand and offhand from the reward on PTS a couple of days ago , So it is indeed bugged as I first thought.

Still no word on this BioWare ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

The weapons you get are the ones your companions can use. Those weapons are usable by any companion in your legacy who uses the same sort of item, but it's not a complete list. So a Sith Warrior could choose a cunning blaster (because they have Vette) and send it to an Inquisitor for Andrinikos to use, but nobody except a Bounty Hunter will see the Aim Tank pistol, since Blizz is the only one to use it.

Yeah I realise that but my friend got no weapons at all for his Vette reward , it is bugged as I mention in my above post. For the HK reward box I got weapons for other npc's and my friend got two sniper rifles but no knife.

Cheers ,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb