Group Finder and Weekly Flashpoints bugs as of 3.0.2

Aussircaex

Greetings,

There are a few new bugs having to do with Group Finder in 3.0.2

(1)The first is simply display issues, as visible here: http://i.imgur.com/WU35vyp.png

As you can see, the third category is Hard Mode Flashpoints (Level 50). This is mislabeled and should read (Level 55).

In addition, the flashpoints themselves are all marked at (60). They should be labeled (55).

(2)The second set of issues may be working as intended, but I want to report them because they seem incongruous.

The quest "[Weekly] Galactic Conflicts" progresses if you complete a level 55 Hardmode Flashpoint. I participated in a run of Mandalorian Raiders on Hard Mode and received my second credit towards completion for the week. The description of the quest itself, plus the precedent of not awarding the best rewards for lower-level content (e.g. the removal of Ultimates from level 55 SM ops), leads me to believe this is a bug.

Next, the quest "[Weekly] Tactical Flashpoints" did NOT progress when my group completed Czerka Core Meltdown on Tactical mode. While this is consistent with the description in the quest, the flashpoints that DO qualify, Battle of Rishi and Blood Hunt, have been grouped together into the Tactical Flashpoint category and must be deliberately selected in order to progress your weekly quest. This disqualifies the participant from receiving the daily reward for completing a random one, which is unprecedented in my experience. This is the least likely of these issues to actually be the result of a bug, but it may have been in error.

Thanks for your time.

Greetings,

There are a few new bugs having to do with Group Finder in 3.0.2

(1)The first is simply display issues, as visible here: http://i.imgur.com/WU35vyp.png

As you can see, the third category is Hard Mode Flashpoints (Level 50). This is mislabeled and should read (Level 55).

No it shouldn't. It is still wrong but if you read the patch notes (seems Bioware's devs didn't) it should read "Hard Mode Flashpoints (Classic)".

No it shouldn't. It is still wrong but if you read the patch notes (seems Bioware's devs didn't) it should read "Hard Mode Flashpoints (Classic)".

Well, whatever. The level is 55; if they want to call it something else, fine, but if they want to use numbers, the number should be 55.