Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No Vette armor?

Rhyltran

Same problem here. No Vette armor as a reward. Second row last 2 boxes are for Treek.

It could be the problem sources as well? Maybe if u have TReek unlocked, Vette's armor doesnt show up?

About selecting Malavas armor pack...I am not usre yet since I dont wanna ruin my choiche, but since the packs are named tagged, usually the armors like that are tagged too, so the items inside will be useable only by that specific companion, so u cant exchange between them.

Same problem here. No Vette armor as a reward. Second row last 2 boxes are for Treek.

It could be the problem sources as well? Maybe if u have TReek unlocked, Vette's armor doesnt show up?

About selecting Malavas armor pack...I am not usre yet since I dont wanna ruin my choiche, but since the packs are named tagged, usually the armors like that are tagged too, so the items inside will be useable only by that specific companion, so u cant exchange between them.

I have Treek and it still showed Vette for me. Also, the other poster's suggestion is correct. The box it comes in lists a specific companion it can be used for, but the actual gear itself lists all companions that share the same stats.

For me treek's armor is in the back. I have a theory and it's not the treek theory because I have HK-51 boxes yet don't have him. My theory is that there might be a companion missing for others. I think there's not enough and the weekly is randomized leaving one out.

It could be the problem sources as well? Maybe if u have TReek unlocked, Vette's armor doesnt show up?.

I do have Treek unlocked on my Jug. But I had Vette out at the time, maybe that helps? And Vette was using her Devoted Allies mainhand and offhand weapons as well.

Also, I had to look twice. My first scan with the mouse over the choices, I did not see it, so I scanned again and there it was. Lag?

I dyed my light-blue Vette's armor white and orange, BTW. It doesn't look too bad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.