New Jetpack Armors need better QA.

Reno_Tarshil

Found out Shae Vizla's Chest has a bugged Jetpack when it works perfectly when you fight her. (Obviously she sabotaged it before giving it up.)

But between this and the Rishi Rep Headhunter's Chest Armor Jetpack not working correctly either, I feel enough is enough. Jetpack armors need better QA put into them because a bugged Jetpack ruins the appeal of being a BH and the appeal of other characters who use Rocket Boost.

Please fix it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 Totally agree with OP

For the past few months to a year, jetpack armor has been shrugged off with non-working jetpacks and now the most icon BH's armor makes it way in at last and the jetpack doesnt work...

Seriously!? Her jetpack works 24/7 in the fight against her and against Revan so what logic is behind this?

Edited by toomanyluigis

+1 Totally agree with OP

For the past few months to a year, jetpack armor has been shrugged off with non-working jetpacks and now the most icon BH's armor makes it way in at last and the jetpack doesnt work...

Seriously!? Her jetpack works 24/7 in the fight against her and against Revan so what logic is behind this?

That is what bothers me. She uses the hell out of her Jetpack in her fight and the jets are clearly shooting off correctly for her, so why is it, we can't have the same niceties.

I would try the graphic fix setting but since I play on Ultra settings it's not that.

Fool! :mad:

But seriously.

They need to do a pass of all the jet packs in the game and try to fix all the borked ones. A lot of cool chest armors for BHs are less cool because they don't have proper working Jetpacks.

I could be wrong, but every single armor set with a jet pack introduced with and after 3.0 is broken.

Really? Damn, i had 2 major hopes for this pack. 1) Shae's jetpack working properly and 2) the new Starforged blaster having a better sound than the last one.

Here goes my first hope:( And something tells me i shouldn't hold my breath for the second one either....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.