Shae Vizlas jetpack BROKEN

EvenHardNiner

Well, since it is just a re-color of an existing set, one for which all of the other re-colors also show the same problem, why would it be any different for this re-color?

Since I'm not going to get this set myself anytime soon and to make sure I add the correct info to my collection post, am I correct to understand that it always shows hot-heels despite the value of Character Detail ([low/high]) ?

Well, since it is just a re-color of an existing set, one for which all of the other re-colors also show the same problem, why would it be any different for this re-color?

Since I'm not going to get this set myself anytime soon and to make sure I add the correct info to my collection post, am I correct to understand that it always shows hot-heels despite the value of Character Detail ([low/high]) ?

Hydra armor works fine to me and at launch, it was one of the closest you could get from the one Shae Vizla uses.

this is a huge kick in gut, i mean shae vizla's jetpack works in every instance u see her in and yet it doesnt when you use it!? Bioware do something about this, it was bad enough with jetpacks before, but when u take the most iconic bounty hunter in this game and and NOT make her jet pack working, that does not do any justice for any self respecting bounty hunter at all. FIX IT PLEASE

I hereby acknowledge all jet pack related bugs! We know that those have not been working as expected, and I spoke with the team that handles that, and we are going to prioritize Shae's and Headhunter's jetpacks. After that we'll kind of "go down the list" as we have a chance. For now, though, I have let them know that you folks really want to see them fixed, so we'll see what we can do, starting with the aforementioned two. Right now, we're seeing if we can get it into 3.1 - no promises.

-Tait

They are aware of the issue.