Getting resent the SoR welcome mail

Jerba

When logging into 3.0.2, all my characters once again received the SoR welcome mail with the Risii Idol decoration, even though they had already received it with 3.0.0. Other guild members can confirm the same.

The same thing happened on the 3.1.0 PTS as well.

This doesn't surprise me - we made a change to the criteria for being sent the mail, so you may get them again.

If you already have 10 Rishi Idol Decorations, sorry for the spam! :tran_smile:

Was the bug where you can only pick up one of them fixed? I didn't see anything about it in any patch notes.

This happened to me as well. Top left corner says I have mail, but when I get to a mailbox - el zilcho.

There are a few errors with the mail system currently, íncluding seeing no mails (0) when going to the mailbox, not getting mails after buying something from the GTN, and getting weird error messages when opening mail. Most of it seems to be due to load issues and will fix itself over time.

Edited by Jerba

It wasn't a bug, but we did change the Legacy limit to 10 instead of 1 in 3.0.1.
Question: Why aren't all items limited to the maximum (although that's already too small for some items like chairs)? People and guilds with multiple strongholds could really use a higher limit on many of the nicer decorations!