BC Alternative DPS Leaderbords 3.0+

jessherring

No no no, I am clearly not the one with my bum hurt. I'm not one of several people who goes around white knighting on the forums because they think they can't parse higher than people who outgear them.

Funny thing is, the guys who aren't posting here, who have half the gear that some posting here have, are parsing just as high if not higher with lesser gear. I agree, it's all skill and rotation. IDFW luck.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no, I am clearly not the one with my bum hurt. I'm not one of several people who goes around white knighting on the forums because they think they can't parse higher than people who outgear them.

Well, you can look at it any way you like. I think this term "white knighting" you use is an immature means of mocking someone who decided to do the right thing. Either way bud, I ain't worried about it now. Let the bum hurt flow in my absence <3

Well, you can look at it any way you like. I think this term "white knighting" you use is an immature means of mocking someone who decided to do the right thing. Either way bud, I ain't worried about it now. Let the bum hurt flow in my absence <3

Wait didn't you yourself say that you thought the dick measuring on the leaderboards was petty ****? This **** is pretty *********** petty too considering how much that gear can actually contribute to a parse. If you REALLY did care then you wouldn't post entirely, but I suppose dummy parses just mean so much on BC.

• 4 weeks later...