BC Alternative DPS Leaderbords 3.0+

jessherring

[DPS Leader Board Document]

Introduction:

Hello my name Jessie I am the GM of <Game Over> and former GM of <Tomb of Sorrows>, I have created this thread to allow any dps to post and compete in the leader board rankings regardless of what gear they have or have obtained through unconventional methods. I strongly believe it is not the gear that makes the player but the skill and dedication one has to achieve greatness. I have run with plenty of dps who are fully geared in some of the highest obtainable gear and still parse like dirt compared to those in worse gear. So please feel free to use this thread or Dragonrands Thread and let the parsing begin!

Leaderboard Rules:

1. To qualify, kill either the 1 Million or the 1.5 Million hp Operations Training Dummy with the Armor Reduction Module.

2. Upload your combat log on Torparse.com and share the link in your post. Do not crop your parse.

Post your DPS and your time in combat.

3. Relics and adrenals ( ANY ) are allowed and so are all 4 class buffs.

4. Buffs from other players in the group such as blood thirst/ inspiration are not allowed. Personal buffs are allowed!

5. I will only keep the top 10 parses of every class!

6. Dummy parses ONLY

Format:

Name <Guild>

Spec & Class

1 million hp dummy or 1.5 mil hp dummy

TTK: 5:00 , DPS: 2100

Ex:

Sivaah <Tomb of Sorrows>

Vengeance, Juggernaut

1 million hp dummy

TTK: 3:50 , DPS:4361

DPS Calculation Format:

All DPS Numbers will be calculated via a (Time to Kill) format. This means that we will be taking your TTK and dividing it by exactly 1 million or 1.5 million damage to ensure that each parse is accurate and there is a constant.

(1,000,000 / TTK = DPS)

(1,500,000 / TTK = DPS)

Edited by jessherring

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, if more people are going to be posting here, then I will be as well, so Dragon's board would probably become buried within the deep realms of the forums in a couple of days.

I concur! and as such, here is my pile of dirt!

Füfüfü <Don't Worry Bout It>

Sabo Gunslinger

1 million hp dummy

TTK: 3m18.724s , DPS: 5,032.1

http://torparse.com/view.php?tid=7cb7c1748d7711e4adc4002590d9d1b8

Sabo Gunslinger

1.5 million hp dummy

TTK: 5m11.3s , DPS: 4,818.5

http://torparse.com/view.php?tid=4e40c488952111e49554002590d9d1b8

Dirty Fighting Gunslinger

1 million hp dummy

TTK: 3m39s , DPS: 4,566.21

http://torparse.com/view.php?tid=2d6c3a34980b11e4b186002590d9d1b8

Edited by alexhimbur
links wrong

I concur! and as such, here is my pile of dirt!

Sabo Gunslinger

1 million hp dummy

TTK: 3m18.724s , DPS: 5,032.1

http://torparse.com/view.php?tid=7cb7c1748d7711e4adc4002590d9d1b8

Sabo Gunslinger

1.5 million hp dummy

TTK: 5m11.3s , DPS: 4,818.5

http://torparse.com/view.php?tid=4e40c488952111e49554002590d9d1b8

Dirty Fighting Gunslinger

1 million hp dummy

TTK: 3m39s , DPS: 4,566.21

http://torparse.com/view.php?tid=2d6c3a34980b11e4b186002590d9d1b8

Still waiting patiently to get my bracers or belt set piece <3.

Also was that using the experimental version or the standard with much rolls?

I also just wanna point out that this whole "dedication outweighs gear" theory you have is entirely stupid. If someone like Sycaro (and im not calling you out bud, just using you as an example) has a **** ton of gear from the ravagers things, and i dont, hell parse higher than me because he has the gear, were both equally dedicated, he just has higher stats because of the glitch. thats just my two cents.

I do agree with you, but I'm also saying not everyone is = to Sycaro in experience and wants a chance to try and compete. This thread is for them even though they did obtain their gear unconventionally as well as decent players like Sycaro and yourself. The previous thread run by Dragonrand exclude a large chunk of the BC because of unconventional methods used and I wanted to allow everyone to post no matter what. Once AMR is updated I will include a section and rank it based on gear comp as well by comparing other parses from players with less gear. Also a good bit of these people who have posted I have run with and while they do have a disadvantage with mods/ Enhancements they are running with 36 armorings and maybe a new 2 piece set bonus while others do have a full 6 piece. Edited by jessherring

I do agree with you, but I'm also saying not everyone is = to Sycaro in experience and wants a chance to try and compete. This thread is for them even though they did obtain their gear unconventionally as well as decent players like Sycaro and yourself. The previous thread run by Dragonrand exclude a large chunk of the BC because of unconventional methods used and I wanted to allow everyone to post no matter what. Once AMR is updated I will include a section and rank it based on gear comp as well by comparing other parses from players with less gear. Also a good bit of these people who have posted I have run with and while they do have a disadvantage with mods/ Enhancements they are running with 36 armorings and maybe a new 2 piece set bonus while others do have a full 6 piece.

I never did the hm glitch haha what im saying is that players like xenoph and sycaro (and i believe most of dark hunters/tomb of sorrows) has the unfair advantage and so do most people because of their exploiting. They shouldnt be given level playing field if they exploited their way there. And if a person doesnt have EARNED gear, thats on them. The people that go out and earn their gear should be the ones posting, not people that exploited their way to get where they are. Why should players that work just as hard as other people suffer in the leaderboards simply because someone else did something wrong?

I never did the hm glitch haha what im saying is that players like xenoph and sycaro (and i believe most of dark hunters/tomb of sorrows) has the unfair advantage and so do most people because of their exploiting. They shouldnt be given level playing field if they exploited their way there. And if a person doesnt have EARNED gear, thats on them. The people that go out and earn their gear should be the ones posting, not people that exploited their way to get where they are. Why should players that work just as hard as other people suffer in the leaderboards simply because someone else did something wrong?

This is why we have 2 boards now. But it really shouldn't even matter anyways. People can't earn free 198 gear anymore.

I'm just confused why Packet is deliberately hating on Dark Hunters/Tomb of Sorrows. Can't we just be civil? I have immense respect for DWBI and their continued excellence in PVE, but I appreciate them a lot less when members are putting down others. You've become quite the forum warrior Packet, I'm not sure why you feel its necessary to start stuff like this.