Operation/Flashpoint Q's

The_Anf

Hey Guys

Just a few things I don't understand and even trying to read on google left me not sure of.

1. Operations...how do these differ from flashpoints?

2. Can level 50 and level 55 operations be solo'd by a level 60? Or duo'd by a couple of 186 geared lvl 60's?

3. What is the difference between storymode and hardmode? Obviously HM would be more challenging but are they still soloable? Is Storymode (all I care about is seeing the story) solo so that I can see it and then HM is like the raid version?

4. What are all these quests I keep getting like Staged Weekly, Buried Evils and micro-binoculars? Are these things I missed?

Hey Guys

Just a few things I don't understand and even trying to read on google left me not sure of.

1. Operations...how do these differ from flashpoints?

2. Can level 50 and level 55 operations be solo'd by a level 60? Or duo'd by a couple of 186 geared lvl 60's?

3. What is the difference between storymode and hardmode? Obviously HM would be more challenging but are they still soloable? Is Storymode (all I care about is seeing the story) solo so that I can see it and then HM is like the raid version?

4. What are all these quests I keep getting like Staged Weekly, Buried Evils and micro-binoculars? Are these things I missed?

1. Size. Scope. More difficult riddles. 8 members or 16 members - in FPs you have 4.

2. Solo : No. Possible : 3 members for the really old OPs, as discussed here : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=787757

3. HM can be soloed if very much overgeared, I believe. But with tomorrow's patch probably not so much anymore, since the HM modes are probably getting a lift towards level 60 as well (but that's just a guess by me, mind you ! )

If you are much overlevelled, then the Story Mode can be a cakewalk, and a lot of fun ! (I often do so, just to experience the whole storys alone ! :D Because very often you have group members more or less pressing forward.)

The Bonus Bosses in HM give nice decorations, however.

4. The Weeklies give uisually more Commendations, and in some cases rare rewards. The dig droid ("buried evil") and the macrobinocular quests are *huge* fun if you love riddles and Adventure games ! If you are a min-maxer or / and totally combat oriented, then these two quest series might not appeal at all to you.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer