The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level 55 elite comm armor.

JackBullet

Since Shadow of Revan's launch and the new vendors being added to the supply section on the fleets, the old level 55 elite comm vendors vanished into the ether. The armor they offered is now only available through operation tokens. Just add them to the cartel market. Whether in packs or bought straight up for coins....Please...I want them back...Agent and smuggler had really cool armor.

Since Shadow of Revan's launch and the new vendors being added to the supply section on the fleets, the old level 55 elite comm vendors vanished into the ether. The armor they offered is now only available through operation tokens. Just add them to the cartel market. Whether in packs or bought straight up for coins....Please...I want them back...Agent and smuggler had really cool armor.

I agree!

And I also think that all of the old Tionese/Columi armor sets for all classes should be added into packs. No redesigns just add them as they were into different packs.

I am aware of that they have added Feral Visionary and Enhanced Assailant but just add all of them and don't redesign them like they did with Feral and Enhanced, also those two are only one version of each sets where the Feral Visionary is Assassins version but we still lack Sorcerer (which is the one that looks good).

This is one of those things that adds more content and is very cost efficent (maybe except making the armors Adaptive and wearable from level 1).

I'ts more content without creating anything new.

I've never understood why theme park MMORPGs is always so excited for removing previous tier when you have a new one.

Why not just keep everything in the game because that = more content and more content = more options and more options = happier playerbase.

If there's one thing that other game does right is that during it's 10 year lifespan suprisingly little in form of itemsets have been removed from the game and if it has then it often have been reintroduced through several types of system.

Edited by redsovereign