The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Holograms

Vanisher

I was in CZ daily area and they had these holograms in on of the Flashpoints they had a base and then above the base was the hologram. I think these would make great house decor. Maybe have each boss in game have a chance to drop a hologram of themselves. Maybe thru out the Galaxy of planets have various creature holograms and vehicle holograms dropping from humanoid NPC mobs. Would add a great reply value to planets and then really cool holograms of say the emperor or other iconic places maybe planets etc you could have on the cartel packs.

Other holograms say from each world boss could drop one of themselves as a rare drop.

With jawas killing them could have a chance to drop a jawa hologram or a sand crawler hologram

In the bar shades stronghold those stair cases that go down there are those steps on either side I think placing holograms in that area would look pretty sharp.

Edited by Vanisher

Just another idea maybe have the hologram bases crafted by players and the holograms are on chips or data cubes or whatever that you add to the crafting process of the holograms.

And again besides the in game drops the cartel market can offer or drop rare data cubes etc

Other ideas of mini holograms could be the republic or sith space station we use as the hub of all SWTOR life.

Another idea could be on the lightside have the current jedi council or even past dead jedi council. Same goes for dark side council. Could be some sort of random drop in old flashpoints or operations or some cool reward in upcoming daily area as way to keep that daily zone active.

What other hologram ideas can anyone think off?

And I strongly agree that the hologram base should be player crafted there could be a silver base like the ones I saw in CZ daily area as well maybe a gold base and a black base so depends on the decor like the koribban stronghold black bases would look good or silver. On Nat shades or tatooine any of them just player preference. And these holograms can be none bound so there would be another market and more stuff to sell and earn cash from some more common than others but markets will dictate price. This way it's player crafters can play a part in more crafting and players have choices of what colour they want the base because rather than bioware saying hey this is the colour like it or leave it well it allows players some more custom options. It's the custom options that make players feel like they can take ownership the strongholds are a nice idea brought in game and now all the outfit and armour choices we have mixing and matching makes us be more unique and we can take pride in what we customize and te game feels more real and more interactive and fun. I think this decor item is a good idea.

So what other ideas can you think of? There are so many options which is cool cause this can be used as in game drops plus leaves a lot bioware can add to cartel packs to make buying packs more interesting and apealling to buy.

Edited by Vanisher