[BUG?] Imperial Battle Ace Pilot Suit <Bound> not <Bound To Legacy>

SkuaSeptember

The lockboxes listed below no longer Bind on Legacy. Lockboxes currently stored in a Legacy Cargo Holds will remain Bound to Legacy until removed, and then they will bind to the character that removes them.

•Dreadseed Storage Case

•Star Forager Storage Case

•HK51's Combat Outfit

•Secure Crate

•Furious Red-Yellow Color Crystal Lockbox

•Furious Gear Lockbox

•Furious Combatant Armor Lockbox

•Furious Infiltrator Armor Lockbox

•Furious Battler Armor Lockbox

•Furious Weapon Lockbox

•Furious Mystic Armor Lockbox

• Imperial Battle Ace Pilot Suit

•Imperial Covert Pilot Suit

•Republic Experimental Pilot Suit

• 1 month later...

Why on earth would this change?

I had put like 15 of each kind in the Legacy cargo hold a while back for storage to be used on characters as I needed it. Well one day recently I was re-organizing and took all 30 out (and into a character's personal cargo hold) simply to hold it there for 1 min while I rearranged the Legacy cargo hold.

And all 30 pilot suit boxes bound to that character. Good grief!

So its now stuck this way. Why on earth would they change the nature of the box so it isn't bound to legacy anymore? This is massively inconvenient.

Why on earth would this change?

There was an item duping exploit related to BtL lockboxes, which is why they had to change the binding on the lockbox. Fortunately, the exploit was reported responsibly and fixed in a timely manner, which is why most players are not aware such an exploit existed.

Of course, you can always open your lockboxes and send the individual armors to another character that has more bank space, or delete the duplicate boxes. After all, you don't need 30 legacy gear sets, and even if you did, you could just create a new level 1 char, send over the armor and delete it again.

In any case, this is not bugged and this bug report can be ignored.

Edited by Jerba