Make Hardmode's a bit easier

Glorthox

Most of this game is F2P'ers that don't have multiple runs they can do, unlike a subscriber. So why not make them doable? At current, it is only those people who are in active fleets that are doing them. And for the random person who groups randomly, its 9 times out of 10 a fail. So why not make the Hardmode flashpoints a bit easier, and then make operations a bit harder, considering it takes more coordination?

Most of this game is F2P'ers that don't have multiple runs they can do, unlike a subscriber. So why not make them doable? At current, it is only those people who are in active fleets that are doing them. And for the random person who groups randomly, its 9 times out of 10 a fail. So why not make the Hardmode flashpoints a bit easier, and then make operations a bit harder, considering it takes more coordination?

Or you could just get better at your class?

Hardmodes are suppose to be hard

Current hardmodes very doable if the group can play their classes and roles properly

Which means since 12x XP they will be very very very very challenging because of the level of play of great many that leveled up during 12x XP promotion.

Rather then dumbing down game

How about the players get better.

I have a high raid awareness, always have always will. I am talking about other people when getting into a randoms. I will never see anything past 186 rating, because I CANNOT COMPLETE A HARDMODE. So it feels like a waste of time when waiting for 45 min to an hour. Only to have a fail group that don't know how to play their classes. So everyone else suffers if they aren't fortunate enough to be in a good fleet.

I have a high raid awareness, always have always will. I am talking about other people when getting into a randoms. I will never see anything past 186 rating, because I CANNOT COMPLETE A HARDMODE. So it feels like a waste of time when waiting for 45 min to an hour. Only to have a fail group that don't know how to play their classes. So everyone else suffers if they aren't fortunate enough to be in a good fleet.

To be perfectly clear and honest... if someone isn't doing operations and cannot complete the hard-mode 60 fps... why do they need more than 186 anyway? What are they using them for?

An end game player should be in full 186 gear, if they aren't then: they aren't ready and need to keep grinding. When done, no doubt they will also have the odd 192 piece. You do know there are 50+ elite comms available per week for very soloable content, right? That's where your 192's come from, also GTN now, no doubt.

Please, for the love of god, keep it the way it is, there is little enough challenging end game content as it is... don't make it worse.

Bah, thought I'd edited this to say: in release 3.1, group finder for level 60 will be getting a bit of an update. Check out PTS for details... but suffice to say full 192 is not far off now for non-ops casual players and 198 wont be far behind.

(Edited for weirdness... hopefully this wont turn into a god awful mess)

Edited by leehambly