Blog: Xam Xam Says

Pandoras_Jar

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of things, first off...

I've changed the the URL to http://www.xamxamsays.com/ (so no more wordpress).

Also, I've changed the look of my blog and I'm looking for some feedback. :)

And finally, I've done a new Blog Post! How SWTOR Should Do x12 XP

How do you think SWTOR should bring back x12 XP? Do you think it would be beneficial to have increased XP gain accessible to other game modes besides class story such as PvP?

• 2 weeks later...

New Blog Post!

SWTOR Weekly: Misunderstood

In this post I deviate from my normal Weekly Post structure slightly and also write about why myself and other members of the community are not happy with SWTOR but still play the game.

So what did you get up to this week? Are you looking forward to Game Update 3.2? Why are you happy or unhappy about SWTOR?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't been keeping this updated. My blogging has been a little sporadic of late and I've been doing stuff with TORCommunity as well. But I wanted to share this lore post I did with you all!

Knights of the Fallen Empire – Vitiate, Valkorion and The Zakuul Empire

Hope you enjoy it and do let me know what you think!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey everyone :)

I've finally done another lore post!

SWTOR KOTFE “Become the Outlander” Gameplay Trailer Analysis

I was also recently a guest on the most recent Ootinicast SpoilerCast:

http://ootinicast.com/2015/08/ootinicast-episode-217/

I will be doing more lore posts, over the next couple of weeks, about the upcoming KOTFE story. So keep an eye out for those! :)

• 1 month later...

OMG! I finally wrote a thing! Check it out!

I did another lore post where I speculate about stuff (see title).. Naturally there are spoilers for existing content..

Knights of the Fallen Empire – Vitiate, Valkorion and The Zakuul Empire Part 2

I will be doing a Part 3 which I hope to have out just before KOTFE early access. So stay tuned (probably best to follow me on twitter)!

Feel free to let me know what you think of this post! :)

• 2 months later...

Nice summary of the situation in your last blog.

We'll know one way or the other in six months tops if there will be new MMO content.

If they just jump into Kotfe Season 2 without announcing a policy change the ship has sailed.

Edited by AMightyKnight

Nice summary of the situation in your last blog.

We'll now one way or the other in six months tops if there will be new MMO content.

If they just jump into Kotfe Season 2 without announcing a policy change the ship has sailed.

Thank you. :)

Indeed it would be nice if they would definitively say that they're going to be releasing new MMO content or not. Their silence about the 'MMO bits' is not helping them at all. If it continues, things will only get worse.

I just found out about your blog today! I've been reading some old posts just now and I really like your writing style :) I'll definitely keep following it from now on.

Thank you. :)

I'm not the most consistent with my posting schedule and haven't been as active over the past few months but I'm sort of getting back into writing again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey SWTOR Forum frequenters!

It's been a while since I've updated my thread.. So, here are a few posts and guides I've recently written:

Guides

Odessen Proving Grounds Warzone Guide

Carnage Marauder PvE DPS Guide

Articles

Thoughts on PTS Playtesting and Odessen Proving Grounds

I talk about my experiences playtesting and thought's about the new Warzone coming in Game Update 4.3, Odessen Proving Grounds.

SWTOR Review Chapter 11 – Disavowed

My review of Chapter 11, Disavowed.

PvP Segment on Passionately Casual

Basically just making everyone who follows my blog aware that a recorded a PvP segment for Passionately Casual.

SWTOR’s Missed Opportunity

I talk about my disappointment with the minimal testing of the new Warzone and how Bioware handled testing this time around.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let people know about my guide for the new Warzone, Odessen Proving Grounds!

Odessen Proving Grounds Warzone Guide

Hope it's a good reference for everyone as they become accustomed the the new Warzone. :)

Hey everyone,

I updated my Odessen Proving Grounds Warzone Guide with a section about Grappling Hook locations and also added to the Class Tips section.

:)

• 3 weeks later...