Level 50 is bugged for bounty hunters, GG bioware.

SinisterWarlock

They're most likely aware of it but are fixing more uggent bugs first. Bugs affecting level 50 players (all 2 of them) are of no concern whatsoever - the overwhelming majority of players who have been playing since day 1 of early access (like myself) are around level 25. Those who skipped everything and power leveled or leveled doing PvP all day have only themselves to blame.

I might have some sympathy for you but next you'll be crying about lack of content due to the fact that nobody else is level 50 yet - all too busy enjoying the story and leveling at a moderate pace - and so you can't do any of the level 50 dungeons.

Huh what? I have a guild list of people here(all of which, except for me, were not in the general beta at all) that includes 36 people all over level 35. MOST of those were not in on day one of early access...

I believe your post belongs on day 3 of early access... not today...

Hell, I am 36 and I took my time AND stopped playing for 4 days because of holiday events. I got in on the 4th day of Early Access. Your post is baffling...

Huh what? I have a guild list of people here(all of which, except for me, were not in the general beta at all) that includes 36 people all over level 35. MOST of those were not in on day one of early access...

I believe your post belongs on day 3 of early access... not today...

Hell, I am 36 and I took my time AND stopped playing for 4 days because of holiday events. I got in on the 4th day of Early Access. Your post is baffling...

I have to agree. I've played a fair amount to get to level 41. But given the amount of time I'm taking off for the holidays I don't think I'd reach 50 for weeks. And yet I'm still concerned that there would be a bug that basically decleats my character. It'd be nice to know where in its priority queue Bioware thinks this bug ranks.

Well, thats what you get when you roll an OP Bounty Hunter!

LOL

Because the 24/7 op pebble spamming "never run out absorb shield and heal in 2 seconds" consulars are balanced. Same could go for Inquisitors.

Also, Troopers are twice as OP as bounty hunters.

Edited by Deaga

• 2 weeks later...
I've been playing since Launch. I haven't gotten to 50 yet i've been playing all day everyday almost and i'm only level 45 I was looking on the internet to see level 50 Bounty Hunter armor butI seen this. I see it's bugged. But i've been listening to the story so I don't know if that'll affect it because these people aren't listening to the storys.

LOL

Because the 24/7 op pebble spamming "never run out absorb shield and heal in 2 seconds" consular s are balanced. Same could go for Inquisitors.

Also, Troopers are twice as OP as bounty hunters.

The man makes a valid point, any class that can shrug off every cc we have and still completely absorb a death from above is the overpowered one. Oh and you force users get to use an invisible power to jump, twirl, and leap hither and to yet the giant rocket propelled pack strapped to every BH's back is next to useless. Yeah everyones balanced and BH is op... I guarantee that 3/4 of your deaths in pvp are due to the classes Deaga listed

I've been playing since Launch. I haven't gotten to 50 yet i've been playing all day everyday almost and i'm only level 45 I was looking on the internet to see level 50 Bounty Hunter armor butI seen this. I see it's bugged. But i've been listening to the story so I don't know if that'll affect it because these people aren't listening to the storys.

The bug is fixed.

Is not a word. Your post is now invalid. It's gonna get fixed its your fault you burned *** just to get to 50, not ours. You chose to rip through the game now you have to deal with buggy content.

Suck it up.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

It is a word. And this is a bug that should have already been fixed from beta, if they do not fix it within the next few days, it will be a much bigger problem as more bounty hunters reach 50. Bashing him for posting about a bug is not a good way to contribute to the community.

• 1 month later...

This bug was not resolved. That was just a lie from Bioware.

What they did was give all bounty hunters the Ilum questline automatically.

They didn't solve the bug, and it can still very much happen that your chapter story never ends, leaving you stuck forever in chapter 3.