New to mara need help gearing for pvp :D

Gravesit

I'm just wondering what pvp set/relics i should get as carnage, started playing like 2.5 weeks ago and just got to 60.

Im guessing i should be looking for power/surge on the gear?(not really sure)....thanks a bunch in advance :D

Just buy the weaponmaster's stuff, if the ear piece or implant has crit, check the jugg stuff to see if they offer a power replacement. Mara/sent stuff is pretty good stat wise, it doesn't require near as much min/max work as other classes.

I'm just wondering what pvp set/relics i should get as carnage, started playing like 2.5 weeks ago and just got to 60.

Im guessing i should be looking for power/surge on the gear?(not really sure)....thanks a bunch in advance :D

You shoould look at juggernaut gear. But dont forget to reroll before.

I usually mix the Weaponmaster with the Challenger's set, depending on what starts are in the pieces. General consensus from what I've seen on the forums is you don't really need accuracy (althought one or two pieces won't hurt), then stack surge to about 70-72%, Power, then alacrity. You can also run a little bit of crit (1 or 2 pieces usually), if you'd like as well. As far as relics go; Serendipitous Assault and Focused Retribution.

I usually start with relics first, then I'd suggest getting your set bonus, implants/ear and then weapons (since they're the most expensive and will take longer to get.)

Good luck, sentinel pvp is pretty rough at the moment.