Minor Glitch with Fleet Quick Travel terminals

Pandoren

Hi folks,

I've noticed a small glitch with the travel terminals outside our ship hangars on the Republic Fleet (Progenitor server). If I take the lift down to my hangar, the terminal outside it (the one that you can use to QT to Section X, Black Hole, Ilum etc) do not take you anywhere when you click them.

If I run along to the next classes hangar and use theirs, it all works fine. Just curious if I've stumbled on a little bug in the travel system, or it's me doing something daft (possible!)

Hi folks,

I've noticed a small glitch with the travel terminals outside our ship hangars on the Republic Fleet (Progenitor server). If I take the lift down to my hangar, the terminal outside it (the one that you can use to QT to Section X, Black Hole, Ilum etc) do not take you anywhere when you click them.

If I run along to the next classes hangar and use theirs, it all works fine. Just curious if I've stumbled on a little bug in the travel system, or it's me doing something daft (possible!)

I've seen the same thing. Jungma Republic Fleet Jedi Knight Hanger quick travel is not working either.