The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith lord's mask and armor from rep side Quesh

-Mixu-

They are already in the game

It's Thana Vesh armor set only that it's hood up with Reavers helmet and painted red.

That lightsaber is Vindicator's Saberstaff

If it's Thana Vesh's set but with the hood up, it's not really in the game then, is it? Also, that's not the Reaver's helmet.

If it's Thana Vesh's set but with the hood up, it's not really in the game then, is it? Also, that's not the Reaver's helmet.

Ok sorry it's a recolor of Revan's helm and I never said I was against adding it to the game as a separate set. You my friend is reading between the lines and finding things to whine about just to whine.

The reason I said "it's already" in the game is that the difference is so small that I unfortunately doubt Bioware will add it.

If it was up to me I would have added all the old Columi/Tionese set, all the Battlemaster sets and so on and so on to the Cartel Market in packs so as you might see I'm not against adding them.

I'm just saying "don't get your hopes up" because Biowares track record is; add stuf that noone wants instead of skim through the forums and see what ppl are asking about.

And if they don't want to add something because of "lore reasons" then it might be a good idea to make an official statement where they say this so people will stop being annoyed waiting for things like "Real Jedi Robes" which will probably never be added.