Thinking of making a Sentinel/Marauder I don't like my Assassin/Shadow as much.

kanechart

I'm hoping to look at some comfort. I do see Assassins being really great for its stealth and some of its great force abilities but I'm looking for more jump into the action and pow pow with more melee skills. Even though clearly the Assassin is melee I feel like I'm an Enhancement Shaman and I rather but the Fury Warrior or DK if you know what I mean in Terms of World of Warcraft.

Could anyone give me advice on Marauders and what you heard from me saying what I should consider focusing on more.

If you wanna be a true warrior class, make a juggernaut, or even a powertech could work! Seriously, you wont find enjoyment in Mara if you look for a true warrior class atm. For one, they are not the best right now in general, so you may experience a certain amount of frustration by playing them, for two its more like a rogue/feral druid/warrior hybrid if anything. You go in do lots of damage, blow some cooldowns so you dont get blown up and disengage. Also you need to pick your fights wisely, cant just charge in. I found that in terms of feeling jugg or pt fills the true warrior class better.

Thanks I would consider a juggernaut. I just always was worried because people in the past from what I was reading did a lot less dps to compensate for their tanking. I for one would never consider tanking I do like grinding though. I'm like sort of a farmer like person. Less buttons or less thinking the better at times. I just found the Assassin/Shadow had a crap ton for me to keep tabs on. Unless I'm just an idiot.

If you wanna keep it simple, then definitely Jugg. They are your default in your face, smash it class. They are hard to kill, they have very easy rotations and nowadays they do the same amount of damage as Maras, but with less effort. They also offer a wide variaty of CC and protection for your group (even if not tank). I would encourage you to try Jugg out, you would like it a lot more from what you wrote than Mara. Edited by Pantokratorx

If you wanna keep it simple, then definitely Jugg. They are your default in your face, smash it class. They are hard to kill, they have very easy rotations and nowadays they do the same amount of damage as Maras, but with less effort. They also offer a wide variaty of CC and protection for your group (even if not tank). I would encourage you to try Jugg out, you would like it a lot more from what you wrote than Mara.

Thank you. You sold me into it. Going to post there now:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7931761#post7931761