Fury or Carnage for leveling 55-60?

cbantug

Hi all,

I've been googling and searching the forums and I can't find out what the answer is for leveling in the new expansion. Should I spec Fury or Carnage? If it's Fury can someone please break down the single target and aoe rotations? I can find plenty of carnage guides out there but I don't find much on Fury.

Also, would that particular spec be good for end game pve as well? I am a little discouraged having come back after a long break only to find all the negative posts on marauders, but I at least want to see the story of the SW before I decide to switch to another class (Not to mention all my cool gear/mounts are on my mara).

Thank you guys for your advice, it's greatly appreciated!

If you are pvping I prefer carnage. Lvling I would say go anni for dots so you get a bit of healing.

It is sad all the negative posts but it is mainly because we were nerfed again after bing a okish class and classes that were already good got some major buffs.

Rage can be fun, got some serious single target burst now with the 2 new abilities. I stick to carnage for the speed though, the change to alacrity lowers cooldowns so you can get some great moves outs.