Congrats to all of the exploiters

oJebuso

This is an mmo. Trying to keep hush-hush on an exploit won't and has never worked. Better to acknowledge it to let players know its being worked on and also keep everyone on the same playing field for the small few who have no idea about the exploit.

Also for OP, them taking action against everyone who has used this more recent exploit is a joke since this has and most-likely never will happen. The most recent one in fact was something a player just found out as to why others were getting bolstered better than others. Due to playing this game is beta and naturally playing the rail-system space game at least once, I naturally was getting bolstered better than others without knowing why. There are plenty of players that have my same back-story which is why trying to take action against someone who didn't even know is laughable.

This is an mmo. Trying to keep hush-hush on an exploit won't and has never worked. Better to acknowledge it to let players know its being worked on and also keep everyone on the same playing field for the small few who have no idea about the exploit.

Also for OP, them taking action against everyone who has used this more recent exploit is a joke since this has and most-likely never will happen. The most recent one in fact was something a player just found out as to why others were getting bolstered better than others. Due to playing this game is beta and naturally playing the rail-system space game at least once, I naturally was getting bolstered better than others without knowing why. There are plenty of players that have my same back-story which is why trying to take action against someone who didn't even know is laughable.

There's no way you couldn't know what you were doing with the ops exploit. It was literally free gear and quite a few guilds on bastion bought a lockout to get minmaxed minus set bonus. It's quite cute that I'm being told mad cus bad :rolleyes:

I don't think the bolster bug is what's up for discussion atm. So you can settle down. No one is going to get you in the middle of the night. :p

I don't think the bolster bug is what's up for discussion atm. So you can settle down. No one is going to get you in the middle of the night. :p

Lol it was just an example. The point I was trying to make was that there has never been repercussions and most likely never will be. It's hard to police an exploit if you are trying to keep it hush hush like they've been doing since launch.

Lol it was just an example. The point I was trying to make was that there has never been repercussions and most likely never will be. It's hard to police an exploit if you are trying to keep it hush hush like they've been doing since launch.

Call me crazy but I think it's pretty simple to look at people achievements.