Post-3.0 Mara Fury PVP Gear?

XxHazenxX

Hey all,

Came back to the game not too long ago (just hit 60 a few days ago), and I'm starting to get back into PVP. I have quite a bit of comms racked up, but I had a few questions. As a Fury spec'd mara, should I go for the Challenger set or Weaponmaster set? Also, is it possible to mix and match sets and still get the same set bonus if the sets have the same possible bonuses, and if so, should I not go for a full set of Challenger or Weaponmaster and instead mix them together?

I should also note that I don't really have any interest in changing specs right now. I played Annihilation forever and Carnage a good while after that until I stopped. If I did switch later on, it would be to Annihilation though.

TY!

Hey all,

Came back to the game not too long ago (just hit 60 a few days ago), and I'm starting to get back into PVP. I have quite a bit of comms racked up, but I had a few questions. As a Fury spec'd mara, should I go for the Challenger set or Weaponmaster set? Also, is it possible to mix and match sets and still get the same set bonus if the sets have the same possible bonuses, and if so, should I not go for a full set of Challenger or Weaponmaster and instead mix them together?

I should also note that I don't really have any interest in changing specs right now. I played Annihilation forever and Carnage a good while after that until I stopped. If I did switch later on, it would be to Annihilation though.

TY!

You can swap Challenger/Weaponmaster armorings, yes, since the set bonuses are both considered the Dark Reaver Weaponmaster one. So, for that, just mix/match whatever pieces have the stats you want.

For Fury, I believe you'd want something similar to Carnage, which is all power/surge, pretty much. Since you get auto crits, you want to be getting the most damage possible out of those crits.

Edited by QuiveringPotato

You can swap Challenger/Weaponmaster armorings, yes, since the set bonuses are both considered the Dark Reaver Weaponmaster one. So, for that, just mix/match whatever pieces have the stats you want.

For Fury, I believe you'd want something similar to Carnage, which is all power/surge, pretty much. Since you get auto crits, you want to be getting the most damage possible out of those crits.

Cool ty for the info, and if at some point I switch back to Annihilation, would it be all crit/surge?