Which Discipline[GUARDIAN]

Hello there!I am here to ask which discipline I should pick for a guardian toon.

DO NOT Say "Oh no, blah blah is ugly" or "Do this because it has awesome armor!"

DO Say "Do this because it has awesome stats and blah blah blah."

READ BELOW

I like working solo, I just can't handle groups a lot and I had a major tank experience on another MMO, though my brother had to DPS a lot of the fights.

If this is not enough detailed, post a question below about what you want to know.

-XoXoXo LightningIgnitor(I made the username up a long time ago on another game.)Thanks for helping :D

Your "I Win" spec for Guardian will be Vigilance. Superb Burst from Master Strike and Overhead Slash combined with amazing AOE with DoT Spread from Vigilant Thrust and Cyclone Slash's AOE damage. And your defences are pretty OP also, For Solo Content, I would reccomend these utilities

Skillful: Defiance, Debilitation, Trailblazer

Masterful: Narrowed Focus, Preperation

Heroic: Through Peace, True Harmony

RAGE. Nuff said.

Yes, rage/focus is the way to go. Taking people down in a couple of hits is so much in pvp. Pve content though might be vigilance for sustained damage. Both classes have same defensive cooldowns though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.