Ability Lag

pwnfaces

So I'm just coming back into the game and I don't know if it's the expansion, latest patch or what but my abilities are seeming to lag in combat, popping off randomly at weird times and occasionally getting frame loss during combat. I know it's not my GPU because this is the same GPU I've been using for about a year now, it's a GTX 680 factory overclocked running with a i7 4770k. When I last played during GSF's launch I didn't have this problem and it's the same GPU, CPU, monitor, everything. Would love some feedback if anyone else is having this problem or even from BW themselves.

I have the same problem, for the past month or so I have noticed that there is sometimes a lag of a few seconds between clicking an icon on the UI and the ability activating. It doesn't happen all the time it is intermittent, maybe it's the expansion.

If BW have had an Office in my country, would I have gone to court and ask for a penalty for every day at 100K$ as a start. Until the problem is fixed.

Then their high amount of money will make this fine go away, like all people or companies with money do when it comes to court........which is why i hope i never have loads of money.