Mara CC immunity?

MrGoldsilver

Not sure I want that on carnage. Would be somewhat OP.

It would be kinda silly on beserk seeing as we already have predation.

I'd rather them make Predation not require fury, just be on a 30s CD (and shorten the duration of the speedboost a bit) or something, and have the utility to break roots for the team on it remain like that, but also give the marauder movement effect immunity for the duration.

Edited by QuiveringPotato

What the devs need to do for the Marauder/Sentinel survivability is simply switch Undying Rage/Guarded by the Force back to the way it was pre-nerf, that is.. Dropping 50% of the players health UPON use and reducing the damage taken by 99% for 4 seconds.

In lieu of how the ability currently works, reducing all damage by 99% for 4 seconds FOLLOWED by cutting the players health by 50% when Undying Rage/Guarded by the Force is over.

This along with possibly increasing Undying Rage/Guarded by the Force another second wouldn't be too shabby! ;)

Otherwise the class functions fine and is usually seen as an easy kill because most people don't know how to utilize them properly since they're not a 2-button win like all the other fotms. You know who you are.

Edited by Chicato

It would be kinda silly on beserk seeing as we already have predation.

I'd rather them make Predation not require fury, just be on a 30s CD (and shorten the duration of the speedboost a bit) or something, and have the utility to break roots for the team on it remain like that, but also give the marauder movement effect immunity for the duration.

Yes this is what I have been saying on other threads, make predation immune through the duration, i hate having to sacrifice berserk for simple movement, it is really annoying.

Having it similar to hydraulic overrides would be fine. As long as it doesn't give immunity to everyone in your raid group, that would be OP (but kinda awesome)

So predation would have a 30 sec cooldown and last for what 10 sec? And won't require anything but have a utility in master section which would be something like: "Predation now breaks movement impairing effects and makes you immune to all movement effects through out the duration".

Yes this is what I have been saying on other threads, make predation immune through the duration, i hate having to sacrifice berserk for simple movement, it is really annoying.

Having it similar to hydraulic overrides would be fine. As long as it doesn't give immunity to everyone in your raid group, that would be OP (but kinda awesome)

So predation would have a 30 sec cooldown and last for what 10 sec? And won't require anything but have a utility in master section which would be something like: "Predation now breaks movement impairing effects and makes you immune to all movement effects through out the duration".

That's what I was thinking, yeah. If any class needs CC immunity (at least for slows/roots), it's marauder. Way too easy to kite, even with taking both of the "root immune" utilities.

Now that I mention it, most marauder utilities are complete poop and should be baseline for the advanced class, lol.

That's what I was thinking, yeah. If any class needs CC immunity (at least for slows/roots), it's marauder. Way too easy to kite, even with taking both of the "root immune" utilities.

Now that I mention it, most marauder utilities are complete poop and should be baseline for the advanced class, lol.

It is really difficult to even make half rotation before we are kited or stunned, I tend to jump in and get mezzed until all of my procs have gone so it is almost pointless having proc relics because i only get to use them on the second time they proc and by that time I am normally dead anyway.

I have found that I survived for a long time using the dot tree, when i was able to spread all of my dots i pulled off over 350k healing in a warzone, damage isn't too bad either. I was surviving at around 40% hp most of the time. Thing is that anni tree is rage starved so much, you have to leap to keep rotation going which is really annoying when you are rooted instead of slowed.

I prefer combat discipline because of the speed and the flow of the rotation. Focus/rage never appeals to me on my marauder but i may try it out, haven't used it since the smash nerf.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.