Question about stats, augments, and other items.

Morath

Greetings,

I have been searching for some information scoundrel 3.0. I play primarily a scrapper build.

First, I would like to know what augments the PVP community is using. Power or Cunning? Does it matter or why?

Second, just how much does defensive screen absorb? I cannot find an amount anywhere only vague terms like moderate.

Third, does the surge cap at 70% apply for Scrappers? It appears to me that it does because everything over 70% seems to greatly diminish.

Fourth, crit does not seem to diminish as fast I currently run with 25%. Is this correct?

Finally, accuracy in pvp. The lion share of our abilities is tech. That is at 100%. Do I really need any for pvp?

Thx. If this info is somewhere please let me know. I have looked here, dulfy, youtube, torhead and even nox through just googling. Just not seeing it. Don't feel like you have to answer all the questions. I will take anything :p

Edit: ok found some stuff on accuracy and crit seems I'm on target there. Some seem to like 75% on surge some don't, gonna stay at 71 for now. Still looking for thoughts though on the rest.

Edited by Morath