[BUG] Armstech Adaptive Item "Trimantium Vibroknife" Crits With Wrong Augment Slot

eartharioch

I'm guessing this happens with all of the new schematics, but I'm not willing to waste the mats or time to find out.

I crafted a few Trimantium Vibroknives for my operative in order to get an augmented one, and when I succeeded, the slot was MK-7, not MK-10. Since you have to be level 56 to use the new schematic items, you can use green MK-10 augments, which are better than the purple MK-9s, so critting and getting an MK-7 kit is about as useful as not critting.

These should be the highest profit items possible (from vendor schematics) for Armstechs, so it's kind of a big deal.

MK-7 on crits crafting the pistols too. I've only made 2 pistols, a techstaff and an electrostaff and only the pistol crit and was given an MK-7 slot.

Another Armstech messup is that there are 2 items with the name Trimantium Techblade. One is a Vibrosword with Force Power and is learned from using the Trimantium Techblade schematic, the other is a Techblade with Tech Power but is is learned by using the Trimantium Vibrosword schematic.

So both items have the same name, Trimantium Techblade, in the crafting list and their Force/Tech versions are learned using the opposite schematics.

Edited by docbenwayddo

• 4 months later...
It goes for all of the custom Trimantium gear in armormech as well. They crit with MK-7 augment slots. The orange Shock-Dispersing level 54 schematics likewise crit with MK-7 augment slots, while blue versions of the Farium Shock-Dispersing armor crit with MK-10.