New Ops

STRATTNUTTZ

JC,

Just checking to see how peeps are doing in the two new OPS. I see that quite a few guilds are cruising along pretty well on some other servers, how is JC doing? I'm seeing that the server is getting less and less peeps when I'm randomly on. Thanks for any info, and good luck to everyone!

V/R

Stratt

Dark eclipse is still going in 16 man, we've gotten down the first bosses in each (might have gotten bulo, I'm not too sure, I haven't been able to raid for a couple weeks) but the fps drops are so bad in 16 man it's almost unplayable at times (I get down to 5 fps during hectic moments and I'm not the only one in my group that goes that low)

Dark eclipse is still going in 16 man, we've gotten down the first bosses in each (might have gotten bulo, I'm not too sure, I haven't been able to raid for a couple weeks) but the fps drops are so bad in 16 man it's almost unplayable at times (I get down to 5 fps during hectic moments and I'm not the only one in my group that goes that low)

Yeah, I know what you mean about FPS in 16 person raids in this game. In can friggin suck.

Yeah, it's really looking like no guilds are past the 2nd boss in the HM's right now on this server....? I've seen quite e few other servers that got a few guild 10/10. I think they just need to start merging more servers with the way things are looking now. Edited by STRATTNUTTZ

Yeah, it's really looking like no guilds are past the 2nd boss in the HM's right now on this server....? I've seen quite e few other servers that got a few guild 1010. I think they just need to start merging more servers with the way things are looking now.

Sauce?

Edited by JMagee