[CRAFT] 3.0 Crafting materials availability

Waferdanos

1) Update Jawa traders goods. While it's understandable that they do not have highest level of artifact-grade materials at this point, it's strange for them not to have at least "green" premium materials. This would make Jawa's trading scrap much more valuable.

2) I would like to point out, that Mass Manipulation Generator still have price of 350(!) Elite Commedations and 20 Exotic Element Equalizers. It's relic of pre-3.0 and need to be changed, since MMG crafting value have been reduced drastically.

But this scheme would be adequate for present top tear exotic crafting materials.

Is it possible to give us Matter Transubstantiator for 350 Elite Commendations and 20 Exonium?

Edited by Waferdanos

all you're saying is you're too lazy to walk around rishi or yavin for 20 minutes :p

LOL, Matter Transubstantiator is 11 Grade rare crafting material that now only available from HM Operations' last bosses and used to 192|192 mods crafting. Now tell me, my not-lazy friend, how you will farm it on Yavin 4?

I do agree though that since the previous top tier of equipment was on the Jawa Traders BEFROE the current tier was available the precedent has been set that the traders will have the top tier available.

They no longer have the top tier available.

Whether or not its a 'short walk for 20 minutes on Yavin or was a short walk for 20 minutes on any previous former top tier planet, the items should be on the Junk Traders.

His other request is reasonable as well. Re-pricing former top tier mats that are certainly no longer top tier and have significantly diminished usefulness is in order. Adding in new top tier extremely rare mats at a similar pricing seems reasonable as well.

all you're saying is you're too lazy to walk around rishi or yavin for 20 minutes :p

Well... YOU might have no life... but the rest of us might have one...

I have better things to do for 20 min than walk around and click on stuff on the ground... but by all means, go ahead, if that is what you want to spend your time doing...

I think it makes more sense to have the top level materials on the junk vendors. If the idea is to make the jawa junk currency a substitute for pain-in-the-butt mat gathering, then make it a substitute for the most pain-in-the- butt mat gathering.

• 4 weeks later...
I think it makes more sense to have the top level materials on the junk vendors. If the idea is to make the jawa junk currency a substitute for pain-in-the-butt mat gathering, then make it a substitute for the most pain-in-the- butt mat gathering.

Well said!

:p

MMGs, at no point in this game's history, were actually worth 350 elites and 20 equalizers. That prices was completely outrageous that they might as well have not put it on the vender in the first place.

They should instead cost a very large amount of basic comms. That way people have something to spend the comms they earn from dailies on. It gives dailies another incentive.

MTs should cost like 800-1000 basic comms.

Also, consider how they are used. The current stuff only requires one per piece. So you'd have to do 800 comms worth of dailies/weeklies to get a single MT. That's like 2-3 weeks of content for a single mat used to craft a single mod. Secondly, if people are farming the MTs in HMs, then they are already winning loot drops that are of a higher rating than what the mat is used in crafting. Makes it seem kind of pointless, imo.

I'm just annoyed that the availabilty for this mat is so low. I like to trade hilts for mats, but I'm running into lulls of inactivity because no one can get their hands on the mats.

...also, why can't they be listed on the GTN?