3.0 DPS Leaderboards

HumbleOlive

Now, seeing both the time at top 50 and star parse itself, do you divide 1 mil by 196 or 197? Does torparse simply round the number?

Or have I understood this entire TTK calculation thing wrong?

You would divide by 196.637, since that is the specific time you killed the dummy. So your DPS by TTK is 5085. Humble said he was creating a separate category for Engineering, just like the pre3.0 thread. :o

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of Wrath was using StarParse, until one or two of our members couldn't get it working on their systems and we reverted back to parsec(sadly). Has anyone else had issues with StarParse? I believe the claim was that it won't work with 32bit.

Yes, Humble still has issues with StarParse.

Edited by sbeeb

Could you indicate me the calculation which you made?

Because the fight to last 03:28 (has the death of the target).

Thus 03:28 * 60 = 196.8

How old are you? The calculation for TIME to kill in 3 minutes, 28 seconds...that's 3 times 60 plus 28. That's 208 seconds. So its 1,000,000 divided by 208. Not 3.28 multiplied by 60.

Also, I've never heard of you or your guild. This is for the Jung Ma forums. Are you on Jung Ma?

Edited by Aetrus

Yes, Humble still has issues with StarParse.

I no longer have problems with Star Parse (IX Parse). I sent an email to the developer of Star Parse (IX Parse) and he sent me back a fix for it.

Updated 2/10/15

Edited by HumbleOlive

Thought you were going to do a separate category for engineering, like the pre-3.0 thread, considering it's practically a dummy only spec.

I need to look at a couple other threads before i make that final, but yes it does seem like i will be doing that. Not 100% yet.

By the way, I was one of the players in an aforementioned guild on this thread who couldn't use star parse, but this was because the client was 64 bit.

They have a 32-bit client now, so anyone who couldn't use Star Parse before should try it again. It runs much better on my dinosaur, and I imagine the same would go for everyone else using it. Link to site in case they update that download.

Just wanted to clear that up in case any testimonies of Star Parse not working on any computers keep you from trying it out. Personally, now that I can actually use it, I like Star Parse more than parsec.

I know this is a reply to a post from weeks ago on this thread, but just wanted to clear it up. Anyone who had issues before with Star Parse should try it again.

Edited by ShadowShrike

Parsed on my undergeared sorc because boredom. 186 relics, implants, 180 pants and boots. Rest is 192s, with 198 offhand. Old adrenals. Figured I'd post it here so I can compare in a few weeks if I get better gear.

Enyalus - Sorcerer - Lightning - 4344 DPS (TTK) - <Vicious>

Edited by Aetrus

Speaking of my DPS Dojo...

Aetrus - Powertech - Pyrotech - 5088.23 DPS (TTK) - <Vicious>

I hate going by TTK, because the overkill on the dummy makes for 40 more DPS and I heart my pretty numbers.

EDIT: I'd like to thank Rivik for making this possible by providing my adrenals. thx bby qurl

Edited by Aetrus

Taelord - Marauder - Annihilation - 5077 DPS

Note: If you calculate the dps by the amount of damage done / the ttk rather than 1 million / ttk it's technically 5101 but seeing as we don't calculate it that way for this thread oh well :(

Noice! Now for Humble to get his **** together and update the boards! :D