"Walking on Hallowed Ground" bugged?

Przemo_No

This mission's mechanics seems to be broken.

Not only the area is super laggy, but the Walker itself after 1st minute of the fight (not sure if not earlier) starts to wipe players with "one-shots".

I have been in all Ops so far and haven't seen such an "extermination".

We had a group of 24 (sic!) players. One by one we could respawn in nearby camp and go back to the fight, but it only got the matters worse, because the Walker "soft-enraged" quickly.

We gave up this quest after some 5-7 deaths per player in 2 attempts to beat this boss.

I suppose this is not L2P issue (there were some players who already did that), we knew how to place groups of mDPS, rDPS, etc, were avoiding AoEs, but those "one-shots" just were too hard and too often and, well "no warning" :)

Just wondering if I was in the worst group ever or Walker's "one-shotting" mechanics are OP?

Everyone but the tank shouldn't take any damage as long as they stay out of the circles. The tank does take massive damage, so maybe the tank in your group isn't positioning right or not getting threat? I've done the walker a couple times, as long as the tank can stay alive and keep aggro, its easy for the rest of the raid