Why do sentinels and marauders could be down so easily by everybody else ?

JJTEAMA

And clean a Sentinel I went through the storyline made it all made it all the way up to Carson and completed the main story part when you find out that doctor is sith/

I couldn't beat him until I was able to get to level 18 why is it so much easier for guardian to do this at a lower level why is combat so hard for my riders and sentinels they get beat down and thrown through walls like ragdolls

Is there any way to fix it so this doesn't happen and they last a long time in combat if I could get a guardian holding two swords any help would be a

Not 100% sure but could be gear. That spec can be a little rough at low levels. You can try letting your companion go in first then jump into the fight. I've had times where you have to start the fight kill adds then die... then refight the boss again.

Also Jug's are tanks and get tank stuff like heavy armor more HP stuff to help them live longer.

but with out specifics it's hard to say.

And clean a Sentinel I went through the storyline made it all made it all the way up to Carson and completed the main story part when you find out that doctor is sith/

I couldn't beat him until I was able to get to level 18 why is it so much easier for guardian to do this at a lower level why is combat so hard for my riders and sentinels they get beat down and thrown through walls like ragdolls

Is there any way to fix it so this doesn't happen and they last a long time in combat if I could get a guardian holding two swords any help would be a

Kira was born in the Sith empire she's not a Sith.

T-7 is a ranged tank use him not Kira till you get your healer companion then its up to you.

You will need to get new parts for him I am sure, check the GTN, and look at the equipment vendors for planets.

Sents get easier as you get higher you get. Your damage output starts to climb fast or at least it did pre 2.0 when I leveled but now I couldn't speak to that now.