SWTOR App and web data.

DarthKranos

I would really love to see web access to my characters(Like Blizzard does) (or an app like FF XIV's ARR Libra Eorzea) in SWTOR. There have been so many times where I wanted to log online and look at the gear I have by loading into SWTOR and can't. I am surprised Bioware still has not done this. Does anyone agree that they would love to see this implemented? Maybe we can get one made if enough people say they want one. It is nice to see all that data like Blizzard has on their website, and being able to show friends. Please implement! Edited by DarthKranos

/signed

I'd love to see a Web interface that includes such things as individual character gear and stats (LS/DS, social, PvP rank, etc.), as well as being able to show off your legacy a bit and some basic guild information. Make it an Android/iPhone app, or whatever, but please give us a way to look at our character information while "offline". There's been plenty of discussion about making a smartphone app that includes the ability to manage your companions and crew skills while not in-game, and I would still like to see that as well to a limited extent, but I'd be satisfied at this point if I could just get a view-only interface for checking out my characters, legacy and guild.

My biggest wish out of this thread, is to send companions on crafting missions via web/mobile app.

I played the free2play Neverwinter Online, even it has a web and mobile app that allows you to access the following:

• Sword Coast Adventures
    • (daily login dice roll)
    • (companion mini game)

[*]Character Sheet

[*]Inventory

[*]Professions (crafting missions)

[*]Action House (trade network)

[*]Astral Diamond Exchange (ingame currency to cartel coin exchange)

[*]Zen Market (cash shop)

[*]Guild

[*]Mail

I don't know if I'm allowed link Neverwinter's web app, but here it is incase you want to explore their system:

http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/

<I'll add screenshots to this post to show what the Neverwinter web app looks like>

Edited by Falensawino

i would like to be able to get through a planet without lagging down so bad that when i stop hitting key's i'm still not fighting or i turn a corner then a split sec. latter i'm facing a wall..,

with a game as big as swtor is , if there's even about 172 or more like on the fleet if there are more then 50 to 100 people on the fleet at once it's lagging so bad that i'm taking 4 step's per hitting the key only once.., and this happen's on more then one planet also...

i would like to be able to get through a planet without lagging down so bad that when i stop hitting key's i'm still not fighting or i turn a corner then a split sec. latter i'm facing a wall..,

with a game as big as swtor is , if there's even about 172 or more like on the fleet if there are more then 50 to 100 people on the fleet at once it's lagging so bad that i'm taking 4 step's per hitting the key only once.., and this happen's on more then one planet also...

I get lag sometime yes...but never that bad