Looking for Hard Mode Operations group

Qonor

Hi,

Trying to find a group to do HM Ops with. Not necessarily looking for a new guild, because I like the people in the one I'm in (been in it since launch), but I'm the 9th person in their 8-person raid group. I'm USA East time zone. Cleared all HM Ops content in Vanilla (level 50) and new content (level 60 - The Ravagers and Temple of Sacrifice). Just came back for this expansion.

• DPS Assassin
  • Deception but can go Hatred (Madness)
  • Mostly 186/192 gear (1 178 enhancement on feet, 1 178 implant for accuracy)
  • 12/14 Augmented (1 purple, 11 blues)
  • 99.62% accuracy

Marqus is my assassin's IGN

Edited by Qonor

I'd be willing to roll with you and i have a friend that would be willing to dps provided weekends are an option for you due to the fact that we work and have families. I heal with an operative which is in 192's and 2 pieces of 198's and 1/7 set bonus pieces (fully augmented purple) so if you were willing to run SM for a little while until we got all of our set bonuses I'm definitely down. My operative IGN is Reddeyez you can send me an in game email and we could go from there. Edited by mskinner

I'd be willing to roll with you and i have a friend that would be willing to dps. I heal with an operative which is in 192's and 2 pieces of 198's and 1/7 set bonus pieces (fully augmented purple) so if you were willing to run SM for a little while until we got all of our set bonuses I'm definitely down. My operative IGN is Reddeyez you can send me an in game email and we could go from there.

I'm down with that. I'll find you in-game.